somegirl

Question for guys - Have you ever wanted to be a girl just to be able to give birth?

117 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

pregnancy and birth is all just about allowing creative power to flow.

Creative power flows on the toilet as well ;)

Go luck being here without poo. 4 billion years of poo has lead life to launch rockets to the moon, and poo on the moon.

The magic of the Universe is that no part could exist without all the other parts. Ta-da! A perfect harmony. Try to pluck out any thread in the tapestry and you pull all the others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Creative power flows on the toilet as well ;)

Go luck being here without poo.

The magic of the Universe is that no part could exist without all the other parts.

Or we could say that the magic is that there are no real separate parts, and you never actually reject or separate yourself at all. :) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw

@Leo Gura

Children are the most beautiful things God created

Mandy you're lucky, treasure your family 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yea I understand that child birth is difficult. 

But I'm here today because some woman (ofc my mom) wanted a child and was ready to go through the pain of child birth. 

Without that pain, I wouldn't be here today 

Consider the fact that yall moms did not give birth to you for your sake, but out of their selfish agenda.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Consider the fact that yall moms did not give birth to you for your sake, but out of their selfish agenda.

What agenda exactly? 

Just now, Preety_India said:

What agenda exactly? 

Wanting to have a baby :).

She was not doing it for you, you were not there (yet).

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Just now, tsuki said:

Wanting to have a baby :).

She was not doing it for you, you were not there (yet).

But how is that selfish? 

Isn't wanting a baby the most selfless agenda in the world? 

It's about nurturing and raising a life. 

The way you raise a pet, the way you grow a  tree, the way you grow a farm 

Children of today become the contributors of tomorrow. 

What can be more selfless than creation? 

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

That's a misunderstanding of the nature of desire and self. If she shares this misunderstanding, like you suggest, she'll suffer and the suffering will be the indication to drop the misunderstanding and line up with her desire in a less selfish way. 

Most people don't know the real or entire reason of why they want the things they want at the time they get them. They lead to somewhere beyond you. It's very obvious to see this in the instance of having a child, but it works that way for every big or small desire too. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I want to have kids, not right now but  a few years down the road, right now I'm still not prepared for life yet. 

(wasted all my time with fuckboys, ugh¬¬

Edited by Preety_India

@mandyjw Thank you, that was helpful.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't steal my pickup lines!

Well, I wouldn't risk a ban for that line, that's for sure :P

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Told my husband before we were married that I wanted a blue-eyed boy and brown-eyed girl. That's exactly what I got.

Thanks to your wizard husband :P

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

You guys realize that the only reason you're here is because of some woman's "silly" desire?

I wouldn't say it's silly. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. Even survival cannot explain it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@mmKay hey you have a lovely child. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Even survival cannot explain it.

Seriously? lol

Khe khe Darwin

Edited by tsuki

Uppercut Santa is my fav one ever lmao

edit : i think actually this one is my fav

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@tsuki Yeah, seriously.

1. Why don't men desire having kids as much as women do? Since men don't give birth or experience pregnancy, it should make more sense that they would want to have kids. I mean if kids = survival.
  2. Why are women so specific about that desire? Why do they focus on certain things and disregard others? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit

I have been living away from my family (but not entirely on my own) for about 10 years. When I compare it with the another 10 years, I see the pros and cons of it.

I have become an "independent" thinker, I'm doing practical part that is needed for me and just only being away from them has made me grateful for what they had done for me. Even I love them, I can't overlook the beliefs that they have planted in me. Every time, when I question them, they get angry at me, but eventually they understand it or they don't care about it. Where I'm living, having family is the most important thing to do and questioning it will be one of the hardest things to do. So, what I'm saying is, yes giving birth is beautiful experience, but should you have that experience is a belief. And why do anyone would want that, because he/she is surrounded by the people that hold that belief. And questioning that belief can be a "sinful" thing to do to them. This belief has kind of served its purpose, but it is time to be conscious. I'm lucky even to be able to question my beliefs, but that doesn't mean I should not do it nor should anyone.

I think it will take years that people will consciously want to have a baby.

Edited by Understander

@Understander this is not completely true. 

People have kids because they love children and family. 

People who don't have kids or don't want to have, won't understand this sentiment. 

My dad used to love kids. He wanted many kids. Although his financial situation was not going to support his desires. 

Some people want big families. 

Growing up as a child, I always imagined a big family with many siblings and relatives. 

I craved for it. 

There is a certain warmth in having children and family around you. 

I do find solace in Solitude. But having a family is a special gift.. 

It's just that it's quite difficult especially the financial part. 

A lot of people want to have many children..