Lottalookin1

Any swedes here?

30 posts in this topic

Guys lets do a Facebook group ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 26.1.2021 at 9:26 AM, Lottalookin1 said:

I was asking if there are any swedish nonduality speakers

I'm Norwegian and I know about a Danish non-duality teacher xD. His name is Jan Esmann. He does shaktipat transmissions and stuff. He radiates Shakti when he speaks :)

He also paints hyperrealistic oil paintings:

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Ja! Jag är svensk och bor i Halmstad! Om någon vill länka så hör av er på PM! Kärlek

Yes! I am Swedish and I live in Halmstad! If someone wants to link up, write me a PM. Love

Edited by soularlight

Lever inte i Sverige men skall flytta dit snart.

I do not live in Sweden but will move there soon.

Hi everybody:x

• Speak
  • Write
  • Swedish - English
  • English - Swedish

:ph34r:

One of many reasons i have not write in this topic before, is the feeling to able be incognito until i got enough self-esteem and a positive feeling deal with it, i bring with me from earlier internet usage, be a perfect offer for "trolls".

Have grown the last years and put a lot of effort build a infrastructure and stability.

I had problem with the language barrier when found the word self-help 3years ago and a bunch of basic personal development barriers:D,

90% of time was blank when watched difficult unknown topics, on youtube with weird auto-generated subtitles O.o

Changed all electronic menus approximate 2 years ago(also in the car, guess peoples reactions:ph34r:) to english.

Can nowadays listen to english much more fluid, especially Leo's 2-3 hours have been improved and doable in parts of 45-60min chunks and without constant google/lexicon words and have a bunch of missing part of the content.

Most of good stuff are packed into english.

So i can now listen 90% of english fluidly,i dont know how if i can speak when rarely practice.

Try to learn and grasp the content, the input level depends not so much on language barrier anymore.

Express in text only 25% of what i can express speak swedish, i do lack here a lot and the struggle are energy(time) consuming, short stuff takes hours to express and sometimes people judge the level of the text and that puts the whole dialog away. 

When i talk swedish with people and especially the deep stuff i have a dialog that are much broader, nuanced, big picture, fast to interact and it often get into flow and effortless.

How are you dealing with the language or is it no barrier?

@QandC Wow, your homepage was impressive and clear message!

Feeling of a mix between heavy duty page with Swedol colours and deep spirituality stuff. Language barrier deluxe for me express this.

https://www.swedol.se/

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/