Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seemore

Female enlightenment vs male enlightenment?

27 posts in this topic

@snowyowl

By identity, I am pointing to the thoughts: ‘maleness’, ‘body/mind’, ‘free’, ‘forms’, ‘contain’, ‘masculinity’, ‘femininity’, ‘all’, ‘one’, ‘my’, ‘I’m’, ‘alive’, and ‘man’, and it might be helpful to add ‘air’. 

Awareness is directly aware of those thoughts. Awareness is directly aware of ‘perception’. But the so called experience of thinking perception, and of perceiving thoughts, is not an actual - as in has never and will never be, directly experienced, by awareness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 26/01/2021 at 8:36 AM, Michal__ said:

Female: hearth first, head second

I've seen it irl. When women already have began awakening their kundalini without intellectual understanding of what non duality or even awakening actually means.

Hello :)

softly into the Abyss...

On 26/01/2021 at 1:14 PM, mandyjw said:

There are no distractions from enlightenment outside of your own thoughts about them. A lot of traditions make people assume that they require intense periods of solitude. This is a common desire that comes up on the path, but is not a requirement. It's way more fluid and mysterious than that. If you want relationships and avoid them to get enlightenment first, it won't work because enlightenment is not a thing you can obtain that is separate from your desires in life.

A lot of momentum happened when I became a mother, I found that my identity completely had to change and I started suffering more intensely in new ways. This lead to asking a lot of questions, and reaching for answers and feeling better. 

Everyone ends up in completely unchartered waters as some point. 

Enlightenment is way more wild and wonderful than anything you can think about it.

Made a screenshot of this. Thank you for this great answer ! 

The real full-on insights don't happen in the mind, so one doesn't discover it from a point of perception either drawn to masculinity or femininity. It breaks through all the doors of perception and out of this time-space dimension where gender is totally annihilated. 

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~