levani

final goal ?

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Lyubov feasting: letting go of all guises and being 9_9

strange loop: *enters the chat* xD

2 hours ago, levani said:

so basically everything i do has to have as much awareness as possible ?

No. That would be you putting pressure on yourself. That longline of dots is representative of thoughts being experienced as it reaaaallly far from awareness, as if you have allll this spaciousness to yourself. Little to no reactions, tons of ‘time’ and ‘space’ for heartfelt responses indicative of and in alignment with the joy and love that you are.

If I were to make a goal of something, it would be how deeply you can relax the body mind, being at peace with whatever is, reaching new heights of deep relaxation. Relaxation while working, school, conversations, etc. All around. Awareness will take care of itself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Moksha said:
On 25/01/2021 at 11:58 PM, LastThursday said:

Suffering stops when you die.

You don't have to die to end your suffering, you just have to realize that you are more than your conditioned body and mind. You are a soul, on a journey, and your ultimate destination is reunion. Ultimately, there is only Consciousness. Relatively, there is you and me. Both are entangled in reality. The secret is to love the story, while remembering that it is only a story.

I meant "die" in a very general sense, although this would include physical death. 

If suffering is caused by a strong attachment to something, then when that attachment dies (i.e. stops), so does the suffering. Ultimately, being alive itself is one big attachment to maintaining life, it's an active process. The only way to stop the attachment of being alive is to physically die. So the only way (conventionally) to stop all attachment, and hence suffering, is to die. 

But, enlightenment would offer a way out of (all) suffering without physically dying. So in that sense, enlightenment is a type of death or release from all attachments. But because you're not physically dead, paradoxically there is still attachment to being alive. However being enlightened you are not attached to this attachment of being alive! It doesn't matter if you're dead or alive, it makes no difference. In fact, the duality of alive/dead is collapsed.

Enlightenment in this way is very radical. It let's you have your cake and eat it.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

On 25/01/2021 at 8:37 PM, levani said:

"my final goal was not to just eradicate all suffering, but to have the universe fuck me whilst fucking it at the same time"

#everything.

11 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

In this realization, you stop identifying with your human character more than anything else you experience

so you desensitise your emotions / being ? or depersonalise yourself ?

Even if you could conceptually understand what he’s talking about, the concept is not the experience or state of consciousness he’s having

yeah true

Do consciousness work and have your own experiences

yeah, i am kind of, i'm meditating a bit

i feel you bros

I think it’s misleading of Frank Yang to talk of fucking the universe as an enlightened goal. It gives totally the wrong impression to listeners, although it might be good click baiting. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna