Javfly33

Does Infinity mean you live every possible scenario as God?

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PopoyeSailor said:

Consciousness does not think that I want to explore all the different permutations and combinations I can present myself in. Consciousness itself does not do anything except to BE. Once a movement and change occurs in it, then it takes the form of a mind, which may then afterwards take the form of an intelligence, thinking and intention, wishes, likes & dislikes etc..

Prior to becoming a mind, there is no thinking faculty.

Think of it like a clear blue sky which presents infinite amount of clouds with myriad of different shapes and sizes. Clouds appear and disappear in the sky depending on the wind and atmospheric as well as many other myriad of conditions.

Similarly, varying conditions of life appear and disappear because of cause & effect activity.

Prior to the mind, causal chain doesn't exist.

Just like the tiny frothy bubbles are formed at the beach when the waves hit the beach. Similarly, the minds are formed when the waves of consciousness starts to wave and crash upon itself. Then afterwards the minds are formed, the whole cause & effect chain starts to evolve.

As for the question, what causes the initial movement and waving in consciousness. The answer generally given by the Vedantic  sages is that just like the nature of water is its wetness, heat is of the fire. Similarly, creating myriad of creations through such movement and vibration within itself is the nature of BRAHMAN / CONSCIOUSNESS.

And Leo said consciousness is always maximizing Love on the screen. Your Version sounds random, like no purpose. Where is the infinite Love developement aspect

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@PopoyeSailor Am I imagining you right now in another InfinityUniverseGod?

How the fuck can we be separate if there is ONLY ONE God???

There is no ONE universe. A universe or any universe is a mind itself. A universe can imagine an infinite no of minds within itself just like you imagine a whole universe in your dream. Minds within same universe can perceive each other, whereas different ones cannot. But, if you can enter into deep samyama, you can perceive any reality of any universe, for every universe is just an echo within the same BRAHMAN.

This is why I keep insisting people to read Yoga Vasishta:https://estudantedavedanta.net/The-Supreme-Yoga-Swami-Venkatesananda.pdf and other such texts to get a proper understanding of reality. Forum is not the place to learn the whole thing. It is only useful for clearing doubts and confusions. Even enlightened are not good with knowledge when it comes to existence. Without proper theoretical background, even a direct experience can be very confusing.

On top of all of this, no book ever contains the entire truth. For BRAHMAN/CONSCIOUSNESS is not restricted in anyway.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And Leo said consciousness is always maximizing Love on the screen. Your Version sounds random, like no purpose. Where is the infinite Love developement aspect

Yes, when all the chatter of the mind is stopped and attention is focused on the Love aspect, It explodes into infinite proportions. Loving devotion is the key, if love is your priority.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

26 minutes ago, PopoyeSailor said:

There is no ONE universe. A universe or any universe is a mind itself. A universe can imagine an infinite no of minds within itself just like you imagine a whole universe in your dream. Minds within same universe can perceive each other, whereas different ones cannot. But, if you can enter into deep samyama, you can perceive any reality of any universe, for every universe is just an echo within the same BRAHMAN.

This is why I keep insisting people to read Yoga Vasishta:https://estudantedavedanta.net/The-Supreme-Yoga-Swami-Venkatesananda.pdf and other such texts to get a proper understanding of reality. Forum is not the place to learn the whole thing. It is only useful for clearing doubts and confusions. Even enlightened are not good with knowledge when it comes to existence. Without proper theoretical background, even a direct experience can be very confusing.

On top of all of this, no book ever contains the entire truth. For BRAHMAN/CONSCIOUSNESS is not restricted in anyway.

Your explanation seems interesting. I´m going to slowly contemplate it and try to understand it :) 

Can´t access the link of the book thought :(  

Other beings do exist but in their own vibrational frequencies. In their own dimensionless realities so to speak. 

13 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Other beings do exist but in their own vibrational frequencies. In their own dimensionless realities so to speak. 

Hehe...then you are conscious that you are totally Alone right now, right?