Javfly33

Does Infinity mean you live every possible scenario as God?

29 posts in this topic

Not sure how "infinite intelligence" fits with Infinity itself.

A) Does infinity mean you live every possible scenario withouth exception (pure infintiy)?

Or ...

B) Infinity means you live every possible scenario BUT with certain conditions (maximizing love as Leo said. Ironically this is a condition which limits Infinity, isn´t it?),

For example, why not God lives not only all lives, but all possible permutations of the life of my avatar. 

That is what i would call absolute infinity. 

But if God has to experience everything, that also is a limitation to God, as though God "has to" do something. 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

But if God has to experience everything, that also is a limitation to God, as though God "has to" do something. 

That´s very interesting. I will contemplate that, thanks for sharing.

Do you mean that God is infinite to do what he wants but at the same time, he can "choose" what to live/create to maximize  love?? @Vibroverse

Yeah. Otherwise God would be like a slave who "has to" do things. 

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That´s very interesting. I will contemplate that, thanks for sharing.

Do you mean that God is infinite to do what he wants but at the same time, he can "choose" what to live/create to maximize  love?? @Vibroverse

Can God really have any preferences to "choose" ? Because when we choose, that means that we prefer something over something else based on our preferences. But does being infinite work the same way?

Edited by m0hsen

Then go eat shit at dinner today if God is choiceless and if you are God. But yeah I know. It is the infinite and so on. Preference is inevitable.

Edited by Vibroverse

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Then go eat shit at dinner today if God is choiceless and if you are God. But yeah I know. It is the infinite and so on. Preference is inevitable.

But to God being you and a shit is really no difference! Since its all God :) if there's difference then it's not infinite! Infinity cannot choose or prefer certain aspect of himself over some other aspects!

But when you're in a finite form, it doesn't work the same way!

Edited by m0hsen

14 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Can God really have any preferences to "choose" ? Because when we choose, that means that we prefer something over something else based on our preferences. But does being infinite work the same way?

Then its false what leo said that God designs reality to maximize Love?

@Nahm Damn I guess there are no questions then Lol

Edited by Javfly33

3 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

But to God being you and a shit is really no difference! Since its all God :) if there's difference then it's not infinite! Infinity cannot choose or prefer certain aspect of himself over some other aspects!

But when you're in a finite form, it doesn't work the same way,!

Finite and infinite are one. The infinite is not an unconscious robot. 

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm Damn I guess there are no questions then Lol

Notice you have a pair of glasses on. That of believing sounds could be true or not true. If there is a question, how can the question not be ‘how do I take these glasses off’? It’s not done by suppressing your own feeling, and putting icon glasses on. 

My avatar Infinity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If we say God is Love that means that God was always Love, are always Love and will always be Love (he is eternal being beyond time) , God never choosed to be himself which is Love over being for example evil!! how God could choose this if he is eternal being and never borned and is beyound time? 

he is absolute infinity and he is just himself which is Love! :)

Edited by m0hsen

34 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

The infinite is not an unconscious robot. 

Nobody said that!

you seems like having hard time understanding what absolute infinity means!!

Edited by m0hsen

@Javfly33 the term "absolute infinity" was originally coined by the mathematician George cantor.. Not Leo. (look him up) 

Some infinities are larger than others.  For example.. The positive real numbers are infinite.. Yet if we include the negative real numbers we get.. Paradoxically.. A larger infinity.  

But that's just numbers.. Same thing applies to colors.. Sounds.. Dimensions.. Feelings.. Etc 

Take the largest infinity. Not the partial ones.  Take the infinity of all possible infinities...... And that is what is known as absolute infinity.  George cantor himself equated that with GOD.  

Is reality absolutely infinite? How is this possible?   

Well how is it possible that reality could be finite??  Every limitation you imagine upon reality must be imposed by a larger limitation. And so on to infinity. So reality ends up being absolutely infinite. In all possible ways conceivable or inconceivable. And that's it. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Notice you have a pair of glasses on. That of believing sounds could be true or not true. If there is a question, how can the question not be ‘how do I take these glasses off’? It’s not done by suppressing your own feeling, and putting icon glasses on. 

My avatar Infinity.

Feeling is always Love. That is the mindfuck. 

You're assuming reality is infinite. 

It is neither infinite nor finite. 

It's non dual.

Experience will always be limited. No experience can entail everything. In that way, reality is finite. 

It's more on point to say God has infinite potential

You're also assuming there's an alternative to the reality you're experiencing. 

Your reality is mandatory. There aren't any other possible permutations.

All other possible permutations only exist in the conceptual mind. 

When you have a deep enough awakening, you'll realize that every minutia of reality is intricately connected such that none of it can stand alone. 

No aspect of reality can exist without all other aspects of reality. 

If you're imagining another reality, you're not imagining deep enough. 

If you go deep enough, you'll realize the reality you're imagining has been your direct reality all along. 

IT and of ITSELF is neither INFINITE nor INFINITESIMAL. Both are two different concepts IT can present itself as.

IT is neither SOMETHING nor NOTHING, yet being BOTH at the same time.

IT neither Is, nor is IT Not.

No being will ever be able to understand it completely because a Being(Either a GOD, Angel, Human or whatever other..) and its understanding using a mind are simply configurations of IT which appear and disappear in  IT.

For the Mind, IT is a PURE MYSTERY.. Anybody who says otherwise is simply lying to themselves and others.

Consciousness does not think that I want to explore all the different permutations and combinations I can present myself in. Consciousness itself does not do anything except to BE. Once a movement and change occurs in it, then it takes the form of a mind, which may then afterwards take the form of an intelligence, thinking and intention, wishes, likes & dislikes etc..

Prior to becoming a mind, there is no thinking faculty.

Think of it like a clear blue sky which presents infinite amount of clouds with myriad of different shapes and sizes. Clouds appear and disappear in the sky depending on the wind and atmospheric as well as many other myriad of conditions.

Similarly, varying conditions of life appear and disappear because of cause & effect activity.

Prior to the mind, causal chain doesn't exist.

Just like the tiny frothy bubbles are formed at the beach when the waves hit the beach. Similarly, the minds are formed when the waves of consciousness starts to wave and crash upon itself. Then afterwards the minds are formed, the whole cause & effect chain starts to evolve.

As for the question, what causes the initial movement and waving in consciousness. The answer generally given by the Vedantic  sages is that just like the nature of water is its wetness, heat is of the fire. Similarly, creating myriad of creations through such movement and vibration within itself is the nature of BRAHMAN / CONSCIOUSNESS.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

36 minutes ago, PopoyeSailor said:

@PopoyeSailor Am I imagining you right now in another InfinityUniverseGod?

How the fuck can we be separate if there is ONLY ONE God???