Vibroverse

Trouble Neighbor

9 posts in this topic

My upstairs neighbor is a trouble. I think I can imagine them into moving to another apartment, right? ?

Only one way to find out ?‍♂️ hopefully they aren't set to save your life in a fire in 2 years. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Be careful what you wish for, if your modern-day magic spell (imagining and willing something to happen) is successful, who will replace them? Who will they move next to & cause trouble for? AKA the law of unintended consequences ... 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

2 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

Be careful what you wish for, if your modern-day magic spell (imagining and willing something to happen) is successful, who will replace them? Who will they move next to & cause trouble for? AKA the law of unintended consequences ... 

Butterfly Effect that shit apart xD

I am realizing more and more that I definitely can do this. Anything I frickin can imagine, unless I keep blocking myself and feel powerless.

@Vibroverse Imagine some super sexy hot model moving to that apartment and problem solved!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

28 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Vibroverse Imagine some super sexy hot model moving to that apartment and problem solved!

Brilliant. Focusing on what I do want. I get what I put my mind on. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse hahaha Cool...

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16