Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rnd

How should one determine whether a certain niche is or not too broad?

5 posts in this topic

This  question pops up all the time. Let's say I want to create a community and I'm interested in cars; and not only in cars but in, to a certain degree, in other types of vehicles as well. And, obviously, I don't like all the cars all the same as there're the ones that I like the most, let's say, they're Toyota and Ford.

Given all that, what would the focus of my future community be, what would it be centered in? The main topic or focus? All of the cars in general? Toyota and Ford? Or certain models of Toyota or Ford? Or cars and some types of vehicles as well? Or cars, some types of vehicles, and how to drive them, and how to flip them for profits, and how and where to buy used cars that are a great deal?

The difficulty is that one shouldn't get too narrow in such situations, and neither should one get too broad either.

But how can one find the right balance? No matter how you slice it, any topic whatsoever can be a) futher divided into a yet more narrow one b) broaden into a yet wider one

Edited by rnd

Reality is all about exquisite balance.

If you are starting a project, you are the leader, you are the visionary, and you get paid the big bucks to find that perfect balance for us. If you don't know how to find the right balance then don't be a leader and don't start important projects. Be a sheep who follows someone else who knows how.

This is the paradox of the sheep asking for detailed instructions on how to be a leader.

You have a brain. Use it to pioneer the way. Create something new. That is your job. If we do it for you, then what use are you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are starting a project, you are the leader, you are vision, and you get paid the big bucks to find that perfect balance for us. If you don't know how to find the right balance then don't be a leader and don't start important projections. Be a sheep who follows someone else who knows how.

This is the paradox of the sheep asking for detailed instructions on how to be a leader.

You have a brain. Use it to pioneer the way. Create something new. That is your job. If we do it for you, then what use are you?

Golden stuff

On 1/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you are starting a project, you are the leader, you are the visionary, and you get paid the big bucks to find that perfect balance for us. If you don't know how to find the right balance then don't be a leader and don't start important projects. Be a sheep who follows someone else who knows how.

Why do we watch your videos then? Are we all sheeps then?

When you, let's say, take courses and thus listen to other coaches, do you become a sheep?

On this forum we always ask and listen to each other, are those who ask questions sheeps?

I've asked about general principles, a thought process to follow and not a concreate implementation.

Edited by rnd

@rnd The general principle is: trail and error.

Go try it and fail a bunch of times until you find the right balance. We can't do it for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.