Valwyndir

What's Leo Gura's Biggest Flaw?

124 posts in this topic

honestly this thread is so much fun! :x:x:x keep going :)

p.s hugs and kisses from Neverland :)

3 minutes ago, Travelion said:

I still don't have a hot witch girlfriend.

i feel you.....

We don't know enough about him or his personal life to even say anything. We know him through the forums and the videos but that shows nothing.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

If Leo hadn´t be rational I wouldn´t stop here. 

But I think, I understand what you mean, or maybe not :) 

Well, the only thing that I really see is that he maybe goes too much in a global perspective. It is in the little details that sometimes he makes mistakes, however it's not that important because getting the bigger picture it's the point. I thing he also mentioned this in one of his videos. The fact is, I would also love very specific details that are very well explained and boil down an aspect of that eagle vision he wants us to understand. I'm sure that with time he will find a balance point.

He can't ban himself.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

He can't ban himself.

? Strange loop. Should be able to.

"I created myself .. I came out of my own vagina" lmao. 

(relax Leo just poking some fun). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Content quality

His content is so much better than everything I've found I have little counter answers to what he says

That photo reminded me of the Elf-Leo, the Christmas Special episode. lol

I recently found out Leo doesn't stand in his videos he sits on a stool, that was a real ego-shattering moment had to rethink my life

7 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

We don't know enough about him or his personal life to even say anything. We know him through the forums and the videos but that shows nothing.

Agree. You ppl here looking for someone else's flaws. how silly.

softly into the Abyss...

Arro-shaba-dooba-gance.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

His videos lacking that amazing intro which is:

"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this is Leo for actualized.org"  which he was doing for eternity!

Leo is not conscious how he is not himself anymore without the magical intro! He really needs some awakening! 

Edited by m0hsen

29 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

I think we are aware of this, we are just making an estimate, we could be way off. 

But honestly we do this with almost every person we bring up in this forum, so treating Leo differently is unfair to all the other people we've discussed. 

I had a dad once who realized he was rationalizing his own judgments of everyone, which upon liberation via proper inspection was found to be a rationalization of his own lack of self acceptance. He now has 90% more energy. He says things like “I got all this energy, and so little time to experience all this!”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@dflores321

No ya don’t. 

9_9

You’ve been beating up on yourself for so long, that you have rationalized an entire reality view around judgement. It’s too thick now, it’ll never be overcome. It’s a hole you can not, and will not, ever get out from under. Maybe a few lives from now, but absolute zero chance of you going beyond that in this life. You’re in well over your head, as such, you can not see. Even face slaps can’t touch you now, the impulse of the reaction and the thought attachment of rationalization are functioning in an unredeemable manor. All hope is already lost. 

93459faf677929a1a8bcb8fc842f26e6.gif

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

But you cannot change your momentum all at once. Otherwise we're all messed up. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Bando said:

I recently found out Leo doesn't stand in his videos he sits on a stool, that was a real ego-shattering moment had to rethink my life

While watching his videos I try to bend my fingers like he does. But I can´t!