Vlad_

The best pick-up techniques

21 posts in this topic

Good day guys! Through my whole live I've been struggling with my shyness related to talking with girls. Now I'm 23 and I just had one relationships which ended 2 years ago. After that I haven't had sex and I feel very frustrated. I tried to talk to women, to do the cold approach, but it didn't give me much results. Whenever I talk to a female I feel nervous and don't know what to say. I really want to get rid of it and to be okay with girls. I noticed that I'm trying to get female's approval, unconsciously, I think that I don't deserve a good one. Do you know any good pick up techniques or something? Are there anything that helped you with the same problem?

Edited by Vlad_

There is a secret technique called "approach a lot of women" but it requires balls.

You said you approached but i doubt it.

Cold approaching cures all, unless you are dumb.

I have met some PUA's that had YEARS of experience doing cold approach and still SUCK because they were dumb and kept doing the same thing over and over again.

If you have half a brain, you can figure out what works and what doesn't by putting yourself in front of lots of girls.

But do study anyway, i bet your theory sucks. 

Search for RSD programs and old youtube material, specially RSD Tyler, Julien and Todd.

45 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

@Recursoinominado RSD Todd you mean todd V? 

I Feel that he SUCKS. Energy is so off, he's got no proof of results, no hot girlfriends

He specializes in nerd game. Back in the day he posted infield footage. It works but it is not for everybody.

In Tate we trust

1. Fix low self-esteem.
  2. Develop an alligator's skin for rejection by going through hundreds of rejections.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Best pickup technique: approach 5000 girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Move to a big city and approach 10 girls a day for 10 years. When you're 33 you  will be swimming  in pussy and have done 36000approaches. 

That's if you want to fix the problem at the root cause

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Leo Gura That is like saying become a millionaire or something. It takes at least 5 years to do for most people so it is not a realistic option. Most people cannot afford to put their career on hold for 2 years and only do pick up. 1000 would be a more realistic number. If you have good teachers and not RSD garbage then you can become good with 1000 approaches.  John Anthony Lifestyle or The Natural Lifestyles programs should be enough to make 1000 approaches all the investment you need.

But, I wouldn't do that many approaches without having a system. '

Go buy a PUA course, then do that many approaches. Otherwise, you'll be a deer in headlights. 

If you have a career, than buy PlayingWithFire or John Anthony Occams Razor. Even Bradicus. 

you're only 23, you have so much time to reach your full potential as a man. men peak in their late 30s. 

i have done some cold approach and it does help like others have mentioned but to get better faster and more efficiently i recommend the following:

1. move to the biggest city in you can. you want to have some anonymity when learning and live in close to the part of the city where restaurants, nightlife, etc. are located. logistics is a very important part of this. just like how amazon will strategically place warehouses and datacenters in close proximity to their biggest customer bases to deliver packages and web services, you do the same but you're trying to deliver the D

2. don't just focus on cold approaching women only, talk to everyone. just be a social person in general. befriend cool/high status men, chat with grandmas in the grocery store during the day, make friends with women who have boyfriends with no intention to bang them. women can tell the difference between someone trying to use them and a social person. the men you befriend you can learn how they meet and attract women, help with small logistics issues, introduce you to more people, attend events with. the women you befriend you can hang out with in groups and learn how they think and meet their single friends etc.

3. cultivate an attractive social media presence. start taking pics when out with friends and women and building the profile of a social person. the single women you meet will stalk you online or add you and the better your pics / follower count the easier you make it on yourself going forward in terms of building trust and their willingness to hang out again after your initial meeting. it's almost like the passive income online equivalent of game because every time you post the women following you get gamed a little due to fomo

i hope this helps in some way ?

Edited by tuned01

6 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

That is like saying become a millionaire or something.

Become a millionaire.

I highly recommend it ;)

@Leo Gura If it was that easy man. My point was that you can get decent at pick up without that massive volume, you just need good sources to learn from. I find RSD very cringy at least the in your face flashy RSD. I mean who the fuck opens a conversation with "you look like a sarah or screaming heyyyy you from a distance across the club". Just learn to be yourself and you should be good not act like a clown. That is why i prefer the two sources i mentioned, their game is extremely simple and it does not look like game at all.

1 hour ago, MrBON said:

I mean who the fuck opens a conversation with "you look like a sarah or screaming heyyyy you from a distance across the club".

Both fine openers. Don't be so uptight. I've opened with worse.

@Leo Gura How about a normal opener? If you do something 100 times of course it will work once but why make it harder for yourself. Where did being authentic go? 

7 minutes ago, MrBON said:

@Leo Gura How about a normal opener? If you do something 100 times of course it will work once but why make it harder for yourself. Where did being authentic go? 

The verbal content of your opener is basically irrelevant.

I've opened with "I have the most amazing sperm."

I've opened with "Hey ladies, what's your opinion on glory holes? Pro or con?"

I've opened with "I'm looking for a wife."

I've opened with "Hi, I'm Sprinkles. Who are you?"

I've opened with "I love you."

I've opened with "I hate you."

@Leo Gura Agreed.

Personally i think casual game that does not look like game is the best game especially for chilled quiet people since it feels more authentic and enjoyable for them. You can experiment with being extreme in the beginning of course to find your middle ground but i am sure you can be successful in pick up as a confident chilled funny guy that is not over the top loud. More like todd style i guess, not Tyler.

2 minutes ago, MrBON said:

not Tyler.

Dude, Tyler is a marketer and an ego-maniac. He's selling the idea of game. You're not supposed to be like him.