ivankiss

What is The Mind, really?

89 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Things are not that simple.

Its just a belief. You'll know zero complexities if you just stop thinking about it! Mind likes to make everything as complicated as possible!

You have no idea about how real "simple imagination" actually is. 

your imagination is as real as everything else, but it's still imagination right?

Edited by m0hsen

This is a vibrational universe. And I am tired of explaining people how they are their own points of attraction. If I feel not good, then I cannot attract good. 

17 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

This is a vibrational universe. And I am tired of explaining people how they are their own points of attraction. If I feel not good, then I cannot attract good. 

What's your direct experience of "the vibrational universe" when you just sit and get relaxed and stop thinking about anything including the "vibrational universe" ?

nothing! you just believe in it that's all!

it's so obvious as long as you believe in the "objective physical world" you'll stuck in it! the world is mental! so your beliefs make your own world!!

Edited by m0hsen

Just now, m0hsen said:

What's your direct experience of "the vibrational universe" when you just sit and get relaxed and stop thinking about anything including the "vibrational universe" ?

nothing! you just believe in it that's all!

I don't care if it is just a belief or not. If it feels good to me it is good for me. I don't care about "the truth". 

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I don't care if it is just a belief or not. If it feels good to me it is good for me. I don't care about "the truth". 

well then as long as you are happy, nothing else matters! :)  

Edited by m0hsen

When you ask: "What is ____?"

In reality, all that question is asking about is a story about that particular ____.

So, you already know what that ____ is, because you're directly experiencing it as it is, but for some reasons, a desire to hear stories about that ____ gets created.

Then, the stories get confused for the actual ____, and then you get stuck in a loop.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

When you ask: "What is ____?"

In reality, all that question is asking about is a story about that particular ____.

So, you already know what that ____ is, because you're directly experiencing it as it is, but for some reasons, a desire to hear stories about that ____ gets created.

Then, the stories get confused for the actual ____, and then you get stuck in a loop.

you can experience that ____ but  no you don't know what it is! 

experience imagining a simple apple in your mind, you can experience imaging but what is imagination really? where it happens? how it happens? what's the content of the imagination made up? fucking mystery.

Too much mental-masturbation in this thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.