ivankiss

What is The Mind, really?

89 posts in this topic

Omg, we can say that reality being a dream actually does not make it less real. 

41 minutes ago, James123 said:

No, mind is a thought.

?‍♂️

I get where you're coming from, but it's just a phase.

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Mind is like a vessel in which thoughts are generated. 

?Yet nobody seems to know how or why.

58 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is only you. 

But there's also many, many facets that can be explored and understood 

I agree that that discovery takes an eternity to complete, but I think it is that process that is fun, in a sense. 

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Omg, we can say that reality being a dream actually does not make it less real. 

It's a dream and the dream is as real as it gets.

Just now, Vibroverse said:

I agree that that discovery takes an eternity to complete, but I think it is that process that is fun, in a sense. 

Got all the time in the world. Feeling closer with each breath.

Isn't mind the "private space", the space where you keep your passwords and kinky fetishes and personal memories? I mean this in contrast with "public space" which is the part of experience that other people seem to know about, or could potentially know about? To explain mind you have to explain this division between private and public.

All stories and explanations are false.

The closest I got to it is that it's some sort of a self-correcting mechanism. A code of some sort. It generates time-space and everything that's occurring within it.

It's always complete, that's why it's always changing. Correcting itself. That is why it cannot be caught. Only dissolved into.

It's generating a holographic transmission that seems to be unfolding in real time. But something tells me that's not the case, really. There is a lag of some sort. 

The lag vanishes when the vibration stops. I refer to it as 'frequency singularity'. It's like frozen awareness. Frozen Light.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The closest I got to it is that it's some sort of a self-correcting mechanism. A code of some sort. It generates time-space and everything that's occurring within it.

It's always complete, that's why it's always changing. Correcting itself. That is why it cannot be caught. Only dissolved into.

It's generating a holographic transmission that seems to be unfolding in real time. But something tells me that's not the case, really. There is a lag of some sort. 

The lag vanishes when the vibration stops. I refer to it as 'frequency singularity'. It's like frozen awareness. Frozen Light.

Frequency singularity is like death in a sense?

9 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Isn't mind the "private space", the space where you keep your passwords and kinky fetishes and personal memories? I mean this in contrast with "public space" which is the part of experience that other people seem to know about, or could potentially know about? To explain mind you have to explain this division between private and public.

I understand. But I was pointing towards the 'collective mind' - if you will. The mind as an absolute. Not my personal container.

Also; I'm pretty open about my kinky fetishes haha. I'd say that's a step towards telepathy. Being as transparent as possible.

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Frequency singularity is like death in a sense?

Death is prior to it.

32 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

?‍♂️

I get where you're coming from, but it's just a phase.

Phase is thought too. Listen papaji. Do you think there is a mind, which generates or creates the thoughts? Thats what the illusion is,  naming, labeling and putting meaning on the “words” with explanations. Such As meaning of mind (enable to think, thought or create experience) , word, time, space, thought, explanation vs... 

Good luck brother

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 'Nothing' and 'not knowing' can be hell of a limitation, ironically. That's how sneaky the ego can get. It will even hide behind 'nothing' just to survive.

You cannot transcend duality unless you embrace both sides of the spectrum. Negation will only get you half way, and not even. It might lead to major setbacks and even severe psychological damage.

Take care of yourself. Respect the individual.

40 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Mind imagines private and public and space.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Mind imagines private and public and space.

So Mind imagines space also?

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I like the word 'imagineering'. 

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

'Nothing' and 'not knowing' can be hell of a limitation, ironically. That's how sneaky the ego can get. It will even hide behind 'nothing' just to survive.

“I” is a thought itself. How can it hide? 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You cannot transcend duality unless you embrace both sides of the spectrum. Negation will only get you half way, and not even. It might lead to major setbacks and even severe psychological damage.

Definitely not. Realization of “I” is just a thought, and never happened, you will become completely free as papaji said. There is no self, how can psychological damage can occur? Enlightenment is must to get it without dropping the “I”.

Everyone in this forum know more than Peter Ralston, papaji, Ramana Maharshi, Osho, Krishanamurti vs...  it is unbelievable the how high confidence of the “ego”. 

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Take care of yourself. Respect the individual.

Of course respect that. But, Unfortunately, Individual has never born. This is not a life, nor you are in universe. Now is before birth and non duality. This is just the truth. If individual stays enlightenment never happens.

”Die before you die” 

Rumi

Much love!  

Peace!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It imagines EVERY. FUCKING. THING.

Stop making it complicated.

Shit is being imagined by a mind, including the imagining of itself. The end. So simple.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It imagines EVERY. FUCKING. THING.

It also doesn't imagine everything. If it can't imagine NOT imagining something then it can't imagine everything. 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop making it complicated.

Your mind imagines him making it complicated. My mind sees his response as simple. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Shit is being imagined by a mind, including the imagining of itself. The end. So simple.

Your mind imagines this as the end and as so simple. My mind imagines this as complicated jargon.