SamC

What are your tips to expand your vision for your future and reach ultra motivation?

10 posts in this topic

Here is what I have/ am doing already. I am motivated but not super ultra waking up with a smile on my face motivated. 

My Life purpose ✔

My values and a pretty detailed vision of what I want In my future✔

Visualisation 5 min of my future every day ✔

Meditation 40 min everyday✔

Yoga 30 min everyday✔

That's basically it. What am I missing? What more can I do improve my vision and motivation? Maybe start working on it?? At the moment it almost doesn't feel like I'm living it?

In other words, how do one create the biggest and most concrete vision possible for one's life? What are your tips?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

for one's life

Keep that, but add to it by imagining & thinking beyond it. 

Also, what motivates you? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Keep that, but add to it by imagining & thinking beyond it. 

What do you mean?

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Also, what motivates you? 

1:To get a hot witch girlfriend who can help me with the 5meo plugging:P  

2: To change the world and people's lifes by giving people deep direct insights about themselves and the world that they can use to change their life. Besides this, Enlightmengt, spirituality and other creative contribution where I share my art.

I am pretty damn motivated but it feels like my vision is not as powerful and as detaild as I want It to and as it could be.

It feels like my vision is an 7 -8 / 10 on a effective and powerful vision scale. I want it to become a 10/10. Any tips or suggestions?@Nahm  @Leo Gura

Have a strong consistent goal. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

See your vision with long enough time horizon and try to come up with some smaller more tangible goals that play part in that.

On 2021-01-24 at 10:42 PM, Nahm said:

@SamC

Why do you want those experiences? 

Because I want to be free and experience life + make a huge impact on the world.

On 2021-01-25 at 0:11 AM, Preety_India said:

Have a strong consistent goal. 

@Preety_India that's ✔✔✔

Do you have any other tips or exercises?

@SamC

Then my ‘tip’ would be to inspect that bondage thoroughly until you are absolutely satisfied with your inspection, and to find the exact distinction which separates  experience & life, and to be the vessel of what’s found regardless of what you do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I tried a lot of things to motivate myself to live for a "great vision", to work towards something amazing - which means to work towards goals. I gave it all a shot, the affirmations, visualizations etc. But every time the focus was on the materiality, the outward journey, I felt dishonest to what I know my heart really feels. The only thing that "works" for me now to get up and work on something external, is the ultimate internal orientation:
My affirmations are prayers, in the sense that I either serve what is true, or - when I know what I truly am - to be and stand as that Truth.
In other words: Internal purpose fuels external purpose. When I'm honest, there is only one thing I really want, and when I say "I", I don't mean the bundle of thoughts that's identified with itself and the body. And that thing I truly want is to give room for Truth to express itself.

There is definitely a layer of spiritual ego involved, but what I find is that it is outshone by the light it invokes. And that puts me in a kind of trance which leads me to just be that vessel of Truth. I know it may sound weird. But that's the only thing that feels completely true and makes me cry. It truly feels like prayer.