Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vytas

How to say bye after a date

4 posts in this topic

God damnit...

I am very very new to the whole dating aspect of life. And i am in a situation where I have no clue how to act properly.

Context: I had a call-date with this girl who is nice, virtuous and friendly. After some chatting I realized we do not match, at least I am not attracted to her personality. I then had a thought to end the conversation, but the thing is she seems nervous and low-selfesteem and because of all these traits I did not know how to say bye. So we chatted for a few hours. It was fine, she is friendly but I am not attracted to her. And because the call ended on a neutral/semi-positive vibes she wrote a few messages afterwards, and I am just like "how the hell to say bye to this tender human".

Idk maybe simple honest "You are great but I do not think me match each other" message is enough, but because i am very new to dating, I am not sure.

What do you guys/girls think would be a great way to say bye?

P.S yeah, I know its a small thing, but she didnt seemed very high self-esttem girl so I don't want down her by being rude

Hey man, I understand how you feel. When you're new to dating, you have no idea wtf you're doing. I've been there. In time, you'll realize the game is actually quite simple and it's best to just do what feels natural. 

32 minutes ago, Vytas said:

simple honest "You are great but I do not think me match each other"

This is a fine response. It's honest.

But if you really want to feel confident, the best way to go is to hire a coach. I really like Jad T Jones who I'm getting direct coaching from. He has some good YT vids if you're looking for some tips. 

Just tell her that you don't feel the chemistry with her and it would be unfair to her to continue on.

Don't waste her time with bullshit.

Chemistry and fit is not something that always happens. So get used to saying so.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Alrighty, thank you @WonderSeeker @Leo Gura

Did it. Told that it was fun talking to her but havent felt the chemistry. It's a bitter feeling now, but the right one probably. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just tell her that you don't feel the chemistry with her and it would be unfair to her to continue on.

Don't waste her time with bullshit.

Chemistry and fit is not something that always happens. So get used to saying so.

Yeah, havent framed it in this way of being unfair with her if telling watered down truth.

1 hour ago, WonderSeeker said:

But if you really want to feel confident, the best way to go is to hire a coach. I really like Jad T Jones who I'm getting direct coaching from. He has some good YT vids if you're looking for some tips. 

Checked a few of them. He's telling the truth most of the time, but I dont feel like coach is needed for me. Its fine. Although some tips and trick would be great :D

Edited by Vytas