Hardkill

Does doing something this crazy actually work to attract women?

46 posts in this topic

Are these just staged pranks or could doing something this shocking actually work for men to get girls?

So, getting totally naked like the guy in these vids did does or doesn't work?

different people will react different depending on how conditioner they are by society

if i was a girl that would definitely work on me

Probably real. Can’t say I recommend it, usually illegal. 

Confidence is attractive after all.

Edited by Spiral

That's crazy! So would flashing your dick to women in public be considered a form of confidence?

I have seen a hand-filmed video of a guy who starts playing with his dick on an airplane, and kinda confidently and playfully looking over to a woman across. Only empty seats between them so he can get away with it. It ends with her coming over to suck his dick. I was incredulous, but it didn't look staged to me. He had two videos of such encounters.

I think it's possible but just extremely high-risk. If it's not appreciated, you're in trouble because it's definitely illegal. And also potentially traumatizing harassment. So if it's even real, then the person will either be very turned on, or very upset. All in all not recommendable.

Regarding the naked pickup guy: I envy his confidence. It's obviously real and I would not have expected this to go so well. I think I could get away with it.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Elevated @Etherial Cat

You guys were saying?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 1/27/2021 at 4:42 AM, flowboy said:

I have seen a hand-filmed video of a guy who starts playing with his dick on an airplane, and kinda confidently and playfully looking over to a woman across. Only empty seats between them so he can get away with it. It ends with her coming over to suck his dick. I was incredulous, but it didn't look staged to me. He had two videos of such encounters.

I think it's possible but just extremely high-risk. If it's not appreciated, you're in trouble because it's definitely illegal. And also potentially traumatizing harassment. So if it's even real, then the person will either be very turned on, or very upset. All in all not recommendable.

Regarding the naked pickup guy: I envy his confidence. It's obviously real and I would not have expected this to go so well. I think I could get away with it.

What?! That is nuts. Haha. Where did you find these vids?

How about you go talk to some actual women instead of wasting your time on bullshit?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 26/01/2021 at 8:35 PM, Hardkill said:

flashing your dick to women in public be considered a form of confidence

You would be considered a flasher 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How about you go talk to some actual women instead of wasting your time on bullshit?

Well, as you know and even said before on your forum, that's not really possible at this point in time because of COVID. Hell, for several months I've hardly seen any age appropriate women out in the streets, in any of the parks near home, or in stores in my town now, except for those who I see are already with their boyfriend or husband or are . So, I figure that all I can do right now to continue my learning on how to attract women is to continue asking questions and reading posts on forums such as this one as well as continuing to watch YouTube vids including in-fields relating to cold approaching, dating, and sexuality. 

not if you have a micro penis (or maybe it does if that is her fetish)

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hardkill You call this learning?

I mean I thought that even though they were probably for entertainment value for the most part, maybe they could also be valuable social/pickup experiments in a crazy weird way for guys to learn from. I am not sure now.

Edited by Hardkill

15 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

not if you have a micro penis (or maybe it does if that is her fetish)

Of course lol

1 hour ago, WonderSeeker said:

@Hardkill Be careful who you listen to.

Brutal! lol

Btw guys, why is both public nudity okay in certain places and why is okay for any woman to flash her private parts in a party or out in the streets, but it's not okay when a guy flashes his dick to other people?

4 hours ago, WonderSeeker said:

@Hardkill Be careful who you listen to.

Good advice.

Pickup attracts a lot of scumbags, so watch out. They will fuck you as they fuck women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.