StarStruck

Being triggered by vegans

125 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar

Morality is relative to other types of moralities. Relativity has everything to do with what we're discussing here, because as soon as you bring in perspectives that live on a carnivore diet, an omnivore diet, a more serious vegan diet and native diets like eating whales and seals, the view of vegans becomes relative. Even what you call 'honest rational inquiries' is relative to other types of rationalities, including the rationality that can claim this entire thread is irrelevant and does not count as a discussion whatsoever. Literally, it's so relative that the degree of a situation's or a person's worth and stake is relative to other situations and people's other levels of worth. Indeed, I'm so relative that I benefit from my relativity, as I'm not another person being chased down by a killer immediately. We all greatly benefit from relativity, such that you don't go insane from the lack of separation from others and parts of the world.

Unfortunately for me, I'm starting to value the lives of other plants more so than animals and humans. Am I at risk of mental breakdown? Maybe so, yet this relativity is helping still to maintain my sanity, as does it benefit you too! Because you too type away in an intellectual superiority manner, relative to other ways of typing on the computer.

Nothing you said is relevant though. You can arrive at veganism with the values people already hold, if you apply them consistently it is an inevitability. This is the entire reason why people get so triggered about this topic, because their cognitive dissonance is revealed. I don't actually have to change your morality at all, unless you are a sociopath. I can simply show you were your already present values will lead you to. If this is not successful, I have to use force to impose my morality onto you, in terms of a law or otherwise.

Again you are not even engaging with what I am saying, this conversation is completley fruitless. You are failing to grasp the content of what I am saying.

Glory to Israel

@Village

3 minutes ago, Village said:

And a self-admitted sociopath who wants to step on newborn babies until they're nothing but blood and pulp on the pavement. :D But wait, he's a vegan, that makes him a compassionate person. A typical example of how people use veganism as a façade to hide how hungry and aggressive they are (just look at the company we got right here). It's all about ego, after all.

It's so easy to not acknowledge how relative this all is. Even vegans get triggered if they really realize their positions are so relative that it greatly diminishes the importance of such positions, because their relative.

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Scholar I'm good at seeing into the subtext of a situation, what isn't being said, and piecing it together - and I am decent enough at it that at times moments of divine truth will line up to stand by me in the points that I make.  Strange that a gaslighter would so frequently have God on their side, don't you think?

I remember in another thread many months ago, you were fighting with other people in the same manner, posting page after page, just spamming the whole thread with disparaging comics against people who eat meat - somehow expecting that this would create a rational discussion.
I brought the same things up to you then, and you accused me of gaslighting - and yet here you are doing the same thing.  

What I suggested is something you don't understand how to do.  Right?
Is that why you need us to? 
We're doing it wrong but you don't know how to appeal to a cause in the right way to make a real change?  You are destructive to your own cause.  It's so sad to see.
I can relate to that...
Are you incapable of putting yourself into the shoes of people, and so you fight them?  How much do you genuinely know about me or my life in order to help facilitate that change?  Are you even capable of creating such a discussion?  Because my first post here was immediately met with your attack, on... funnily enough, a "triggered by vegans" thread.

Maybe it isn't the meat eaters who need to change, but you?
Then again, it is much harder to appeal to someone's heart than it is to fight, isn't it?  I get it.  You're a lazy advocate.  ;) 

Good luck with your "advocacy", I am sure the animals are so happy to have you representing them.

Yes, I love how you nitpick the literal worst days I have within the entirety of of multiple months or years to then point out how bad I am at this. Sure I will admit my heart is closed today, there are reasons for this I will not go into detail. But the fact that you are so dishonest and weasely that you will focus on this, but not on literally 95% of my conduct, is just insane to me. And then you come with snarky comments about how I am a bad advocate and how the animals are unhappy about it.

You know what they are truly unhappy about? That you are paying so that they get gassed to death. You are nothing but a gaslighting, bad faith actor.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Nothing you said is relevant though. You can arrive at veganism with the values people already hold, if you apply them consistently it is an inevitability. This is the entire reason why people get so triggered about this topic, because their cognitive dissonance is revealed. I don't actually have to change your morality at all, unless you are a sociopath. I can simply show you were your already present values will lead you to. If this is not successful, I have to use force to impose my morality onto you, in terms of a law or otherwise.

Again you are not even engaging with what I am saying, this conversation is completley fruitless. You are failing to grasp the content of what I am saying.

Of course, what I have to say is relative, including what is valuable or not to you, along with my values, how I'm triggered, my cognitive levels, my moral compass, my levels of dishonesty. Even you choosing to impose your values on me is relative, and depending on my responses to that, or depending on how others around you react to you imposing yourself on me. All that is relative.

It's so relative I don't need to demonstrate to a perspective, like you, that I've fully grasped and understood this entire situation and veganism. You don't know I've done many years of self experimentation on nutrition, or if I'm an idiot, or if I'm something else, because I'm relative, I'm having to be contrasted and compared to your mind's experiences. That's how relative I am to you. The value of this conversation is relative too.

There's also the rational ability to claim this entire thread is a joke, and irrelevant to anything at all. Thanks to relativity, such claims can be made, and not necessarily be demonstrated to be the case. Get comfortable with relativity real quick, otherwise keep suffering. That's relative too.

@Keyhole

Look at how you focus and nitpick at my behaviour when literally the majority of the posts from the owner of this forum are demeaning, belittleling, dismissive and full "ineffective" advocacy. Yet, I bet you didn't point that out a single time. Of course you would not, because all of this is just an oppurtunity for you to shit on vegans. This is why you are here, in every single thread that is about veganism. I have a reason to be here, I advocate for veganism. Why do you keep coming into these threads to belittle and attack vegans?

As I said, you are nothing but a gaslighting bad faith actor.

Glory to Israel

@neutralempty

My level of care and empathy is relative to the victim, the perpetrators, and you. Feel free to help out the victim, or not, or take whatever actions you want. More important it is is to see how relative it all is, because you  can find yourself in the perpetrator's position, or the victim's position, or the witness's position. Question is can you realize it's deeply relative? Yes or no?

@Scholar

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

@Keyhole

Look at how you focus and nitpick at my behaviour when literally the majority of the posts from the owner of this forum are demeaning, belittleling, dismissive and full "ineffective" advocacy. Yet, I bet you didn't point that out a single time. Of course you would not, because all of this is just an oppurtunity for you to shit on vegans. This is why you are here, in every single thread that is about veganism. I have a reason to be here, I advocate for veganism. Why do you keep coming into these threads to belittle and attack vegans?

As I said, you are nothing but a gaslighting bad faith actor.

Chill out, her perspective is relative to your perspective, nothing to be so hurt other by, because your negative behavior is relative compared to hers.

@neutralempty

My level of care and empathy is relative to the victim, the perpetrators, and you. Feel free to help out the victim, or not, or take whatever actions you want. More important it is is to see how relative it all is, because you  can find yourself in the perpetrator's position, or the victim's position, or the witness's position. Question is can you realize it's deeply relative? Yes or no?

F0Qk7wJ.png

Glory to Israel

The more interesting discussion point is if veganism turns legal, and is being imposed by the government to be on a vegan diet, what kinds of moral implications does this have for those who're not vegans? 

I understand completely. I believe in what vegans are saying, but theyre fucking annoying and sniff their own farts

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

The more interesting discussion point is if veganism turns legal, and is being imposed by the government to be on a vegan diet, what kinds of moral implications does this have for those who're not vegans? 

What moral implications did the abolishment of slavery have?

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

What moral implications did the abolishment of slavery have?

lol not quite the same thing. Thats a total fart sniffing comment right there 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Scholar

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

F0Qk7wJ.png

You attempting to box me in as a type of person is relative. Even the data you show is relative to my language understanding, which easily makes you're perspective claims on me relative and false. You don't know if I understand whatever models you offer me at all. 

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Keeping this here for other folks. ;)

Yes, morality is enforced by force. If you want to rape a child, you go to prison. If you resist prison, you will be forced to go to prison.

This, as always, is only controversial if you really, really want it to be.

Glory to Israel

@neutralempty

6 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Danioover9000

That is completely irrelevant, because that leads to nothing at all, which is not the objective to achieve with morality.

Most people following Leo's video know this by now. I understand what you're trying to point me to, but this is not unknow to me. 

It seems you're trying to misuse this for yourself.

How do you know I'm misusing relativity? Even this is relative. You thinking about if I'm using is relative too.

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar

You attempting to box me in as a type of person is relative. Even the data you show is relative to my language understanding, which easily makes you're perspective claims on me relative and false. You don't know if I understand whatever models you offer me at all. 

@neutralempty

How do you know I'm misusing relativity? Even this is relative. You thinking about if I'm using is relative too.

Please stop lmao

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@neutralempty

Contemplate when it is appropriate to use relativity and when it is used as a defense mechansim. When we are in a meditation retreat and we are learning about the nature of reality and mind, talking about relativity is appropriate.

When I am raping a child and someone calls me out for it, talking about relativity is not appropriate. This should be obvious. In general, to avoid this kind of devilry, I recommend to seperate spirituality from morality, much like you would seperate it from any other type of imaginary tool, like physics.

If we are discussing physics, and you keep telling me that all I am doing is relative, and how I am not seeing that all types of physics are just relative to each perspective, then I am actually not doing anything useful. I am actually disrupting the process. You are doing the same when you bring this up in terms of morality.

You are just muddying the waters, please google this term.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes, morality is enforced by force. If you want to rape a child, you go to prison. If you resist prison, you will be forced to go to prison.

This, as always, is only controversial if you really, really want it to be.

That's still relative to who you are in that situation, from the arrested one, to the one arresting, which one are you? You could even be the prison itself, and I'd tell you that your existence in this limited world is still relative to other objects and happenings. Right now, vegans are relatively speaking less valuable to me, and that's because of my mind, body, and life experiences that's relatively separates other diets, including vegans. Plants are different to me now, because I'm feeling more sorry for them putting up with humans eating them, yet that too is relative.