Intraplanetary

Someone like Leo but with a vagina?

149 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Well guess what sweetie.. No one asked If you have a problem with who says what... It's clearly obvious that the tone of this thread is non serious.. Poking fun and flirting around... It's called "fun".. "joking" is a synonymous. Or do you have to get ultra politically analytical about everything? 

giphy (3).gif

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The cringey part is the sole focus on it. 

Like for example If I were giving a seminar and If at the end of it, the feedback was on my looks rather than my performance, I'd feel uncomfortable and awkward, kinda objectified. 

But if someone invited me to dinner and complimented my looks at a party or a dinner, I'd be perfectly okay with it. 

I mean there is a time and place for everything. 

Well exactly, it's cringey because you deliberately exposed them to your work and they focused on your looks. Most people here aren't familiar with Anna's work and have only been exposed to her looks. Then you should expect where the attention will go.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Preety_India You're beautiful! Instant wife material :x

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki gross. I'm just a nerd. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Just a beautiful nerd :x. Instant crush :$

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Well, lesson learned. Apparently no one on the forum is mature enough to handle a thread with the word "vagina" in the title. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

beautiful outside but is also beautiful inside? how sweet, beautiful, loving are you inside? :) it matters a lot more, IMO the only thing that truly matters, the appreciation of the physical appearance is just temporary, you wont remain beautiful for a man who is exposed to the devil inside! the physical beauty will be unseen. 

Edited by m0hsen

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Well, lesson learned. Apparently no one on the forum is mature enough to handle a thread with the word "vagina" in the title. xD

Omg I laughed so hard at that. xD

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

coomer.png

Yes

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Look at how we're treating women on this forum. Disgusting ??

I think we can point the finger at @zeroISinfinity who notoriously makes hilariously inappropriate comments about his favorite male AND female gurus. He knows we love him so it's all good, except it would be nice if he saw the light and saved his drool for this own vision board or something. I felt like I was reacting, and went in later to delete my thumbs up post and mysteriously couldn't sign in to the forum after that, so oh well. 

Appreciation of beauty is good, appreciation is appreciation. Honestly though a lot of men kinda suck at actually listening to women, and one of the distractions is too much attention to looks and one is disregarding their value, and sometimes both go together. I mean, I do the same thing in my own way. Hated a male spiritual teacher at first who was really key and helpful later cause I didn't like his hair or his attitude or something, who knows. It's sort of a trap in the spiritual teaching world to judge the appearance and not listen. Ultimately it's not a gender prejudice issue at all. 

It also reminded me that a few weeks ago someone left this comment on one of my youtube videos. 

"Just wasted 2 mins of my life on this crap. This lady is clearly not okay. She’s blabbing some nonsense which no one can understand. I’m guessing that your tiny view rates probably comes from your good looks. Otherwise nobody would waste their time with this."

People find all kinds of reasons to disregard themselves, which is essentially what the message is pointing to, and coming from... no one else. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

and mysteriously couldn't sign in to the forum after that, so oh well. 

Omg you couldn't sign in to the forum? I couldn't sign in either. I thought these guys did something weird to me. 

I was thinking I was the only one who couldn't sign in. :D

Some people are just too much "man" or "woman", please don't be, it's good to have a balance, its even better if you are just your'self'. Contemplate.

Edited by m0hsen

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

"Just wasted 2 mins of my life on this crap. This lady is clearly not okay. She’s blabbing some nonsense which no one can understand. I’m guessing that your tiny view rates probably comes from your good looks. Otherwise nobody would waste their time with this."

But let's be fair, did that one really hurt though? :D

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

But let's be fair, did that one really hurt though? :D

Well, I've been trained all my life that my physical looks are my true, upmost value that I can offer mankind, so magically, no, not really!  9_9

Just now, mandyjw said:

Well, I've been trained all my life that my physical looks are my true, upmost value that I can offer mankind, so magically, no, not really!  9_9

The poor guy probably got wooshed very bad. Were you talking about non-duality?

Lets sense and feel your sweetness, love inside! Open your heart! Shutdown the mind, let the Love blossom You! The physical appearance are done by the higher forces,  and everyone is beautiful in some way, you complete the work by making your energy also loving, beautiful, sweet! Its all in your hand. Itcan be felt even just by looking at your photo! :) The amount of Love can be felt by looking at the Anandamayi's photo is amazing! Thanks @The Buddha for sharing! :)

Edited by m0hsen

Everything is energy, you make your energy loving! Your love can be felt by everyone! It'll spread everywhere, it'll change everyone's life around you in some positive unimaginable way! ? ♥️

Edited by m0hsen

33 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Hated a male spiritual teacher at first who was really key and helpful later cause I didn't like his hair or his attitude or something, who knows. It's sort of a trap in the spiritual teaching world to judge the appearance and not listen. Ultimately it's not a gender prejudice issue at all. 

To be fair, the first time I found one of Leo's videos I thought he was going to be a cult leader. Nevertheless I decided to hear him out (also I was a rationalist who wanted to see other people's delusions in the comments section and see what other crazy thing this guy is going to say for entertainment purposes). Then after a few videos I was like *hey, he is actually talking a lot of sense.* I decided to subscribe and keep watching because even though I didn't agree or feel comfortable with everything, there is still a lot I can learn. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water.  

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

pffft

pobrane.jpg

7 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

To be fair, the first time I found one of Leo's videos I thought he was going to be a cult leader. Nevertheless I decided to hear him out (also I was a rationalist who wanted to see other people's delusions in the comments section and see what other crazy thing this guy is going to say for entertainment purposes). Then after a few videos I was like *hey, he is actually talking a lot of sense.* I decided to subscribe and keep watching because even though I didn't agree or feel comfortable with everything, there is still a lot I can learn. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water.  

Meanwhile I started watching Leo because he is just so god damn fine :x