Intraplanetary

Someone like Leo but with a vagina?

149 posts in this topic

@The Buddha wow this woman is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

40 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I like Nicky Sutton, for instance, but she can feel like fluffy to you. 

Abraham Hicks also is awesome if you're into channeling. 

Thanks for sharing. I know Hicks she is great.

Nicky Sutton videos thumbnails are too much.. all those colours and new age images.. not my style. I made an impression that her content is predominantly about new age stuff. For example, '14 Signs You're Moving Into 5D'. 

I feel like these are ideologies and while sometimes believing in higher energies and cosmology can help along the way, eventually, in order to really mature on your spiritual journey, you need to keep this kind of information at a minimum and not as the main teaching. 

softly into the Abyss...

1 minute ago, Intraplanetary said:

Thanks for sharing. I know Hicks she is great.

Nicky Sutton videos thumbnails are too much.. all those colours and new age images.. not my style. I made an impression that her content is predominantly about new age stuff. For example, '14 Signs You're Moving Into 5D'. 

I feel like these are ideologies and while sometimes believing in higher energies and cosmology can help along the way, eventually, in order to really mature on your spiritual journey, you need to keep this kind of information at a minimum and not as the main teaching. 

I agree with you. That's why I said she may feel like fluffy to you. But she has some good realizations also. 

9 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Sri_Anandamoyi_Ma.jpg

Goddess ❤️

softly into the Abyss...

Hard to go wrong with Brittany Howard. Profound teachings often overlooked. Occasionally not though. Definitely set it at 11 for maximum no mind potency. 

amplifier-11.jpg

And don’t stare into that knob too long or it’ll become a wormhole that drops you back off at yourself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Brittany Howard. 

Still does the job. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

:o DEAR LORD ! She is absolutely stunning!!! ..

Reminds of Joanna Jinton a bit. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Ok guys I mean need your support in this. Yeah she is stunning of course she is but.... Hands off. Thank you. 

Let me try. ?❤️

A little disappointed to see the beauty squabbling over an enlightened female.  C'mon guys.  You make this whole place look bad when you do that.

That aside, Anna is great and has some really profound things to say.  Hearing it from a feminine energy is also really refreshing and rare.

Edited by Flyboy

oh damn boiii  looks like our wifey for @Leo Gura

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Oh c'mon guys.... Some fun. 

Awareness, Awareness, Consciousness, Consciousness, Thoughts become boring. 

6 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

A little disappointed to see the beauty squabbling over an enlightened female.  C'mon guys.  You make this whole place look bad when you do that.

you must be fun to be around ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

you must be fun to be around ^_^

What kind of atmosphere do you think this creates for a female in this community?  It's disappointing because of the hypocrisy.  The implicit purpose of "high consciousness" and development are instantly undermined by "omg she's so hot I'm gonna wife her up boys."  I've just been around way too many people like this in my life, and find it distasteful.

In Anna's case, it completely undermines anything she is SAYING, and thus everything about her that is of true substance.  I think that's a real shame.  Beautiful girls are a dime a dozen.  There is more to people and life than this low-brow masculine slobbering.

Ok I apologize. But I said will marry on the spot girl on Leo's level of understanding. You guys suggested that. Nothing to do with looks. 

This of course doesn't mean I have secret crush on Leo. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity