Dark_White

CHANELLING GUIDES (paranormal)

21 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, hope you all doing great.

So does anybody ever channeled with any higher beings or with other entities, how did you get there and how was your experience.

Also I'm really interested in channeling, so how do i get started and any advice would you like to give.

You have put that desire into your reality, like, you have a parallel reality where you have achieved those knowledges and when you are ready, the how part will be understood. It is different for each person. Relax and tune to your higher mind. 

@Dark_White

There is no technique. It doesn't work like that in my experience.

You just do it.

Quiet your mind and surrender any attachments. Your job is just to rely your images, words, feelings etc that come through. "You" don't do anything.

@Vibroverse Instructions Unclear, I'm sorry but i came across many articles which goes through steps also heard in tantric rituals it is supposed to manifest a deity. So i would like to know how to tap in rather than thinking and believing in that stuff. So anyways thanks for your advice!

@aurum wow really, i heard there are like rituals and stuffs to tap in!

Edited by Dark_White

1 minute ago, Dark_White said:

@Vibroverse Instructions Unclear, I'm sorry but i came across many articles which goes through steps also heard in tantric rituals it is supposed to manifest a deity. So i would like to know how to tap in rather than thinking and believing in that stuff. So anyways thanks for your advice!

Look, the instructions you saw are your manifestations. So when you feel unclear, you manifest unclear. So it might seem like I am not answering your questions and it can look annoying, but I am answering your questions really. 

@Dark_White

Yes, but you have to understand what the purpose of a ritual is.

The magic is not necessarily in the ritual itself. The magic is in your intention.

A ritual that works for someone else may not work for you. And vice-versa.

You have to really believe in it.

If you just blindly copy other people's rituals, don't expect the same results.

You have created the information you're looking for. It is ready for you, tailormade just for you. But you cannot find it unless you're ready for it. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@aurum hmm, yea i get that, the power of intuition but i don't seem to grasp in the fact of getting what i want without any actions.

My top rules are :

Don't doubt yourself. 

Don't second guess yourself. 

Don't edit yourself. 

Don't let yourself get embarrassed. 

Drop expectations except the intention to connect. 

Don't get hung up on who or what you are channelling, if it feels insightful, that's because it is. Go with it. 

(all things above can block flow) 

Write every thing down,(or record spoken channelling) and read back often. Some things might not make sense for a year or two even. 

You don't need a name for what you are channelling, because ultimately what you are connecting to is nameless.  But it's beneficial to attach a name (ask for one) because you use it as an anchor to connect more efficiently. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, Dark_White said:

Hey everyone, hope you all doing great.

So does anybody ever channeled with any higher beings or with other entities, how did you get there and how was your experience.

Also I'm really interested in channeling, so how do i get started and any advice would you like to give.

there you go

https://www.lawofone.info/

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

My top rules are :

Don't doubt yourself. 

Don't second guess yourself. 

Don't edit yourself. 

Don't let yourself get embarrassed. 

Drop expectations except the intention to connect. 

Don't get hung up on who or what you are channelling, if it feels insightful, that's because it is. Go with it. 

(all things above can block flow) 

Write every thing down,(or record spoken channelling) and read back often. Some things might not make sense for a year or two even. 

You don't need a name for what you are channelling, because ultimately what you are connecting to is nameless.  But it's beneficial to attach a name (ask for one) because you use it as an anchor to connect more efficiently. 

But don't we edit ourselves constantly? Isn't it what evolution is?