Igor82

How to Live Forever

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Everything you can imagine is possible but why not make peace with the idea of death also. 

Perfect

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Everything you can imagine is possible but why not make peace with the idea of death also. 

Thank you.

You are like a reality oozing machine as eternal awareness. So when you "die" you will continue doing that. 

If you  stop being identified with the personal human you become inmortal. See Leo´s video "What is inmortality?". He explains it pretty good.

53 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You got it wrong. He isn't talking about humanity existing forever. 

He is talking about lifespans being unlimited that is an immortal life. 

If humans go extinct, there won’t be any individual humans. Not only is an individual human life finite, the entire human species is finite.

This is by conventional definitions. We could also play around with the definitions of what counts as “human’”, “life” and “forever”.

Just now, Forestluv said:

If humans go extinct, there won’t be any individual humans. Not only is an individual human life finite, the entire human species is finite.

This is by conventional definitions. We could also play around with the definitions of what counts as “human’”, “life” and “forever”.

Whatever. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Igor82 but “boosting our evolution” is ego thinking and survival that is counter productive to your point of eternal love no? Idk nothing matters just let go it’s ok or not who cares do what you want and seek what you want nothing really matters not even boosting evaluation it’s already infinite and maxed out. It really doesn’t matter unless you want it to be so good luck don’t hide the youth serum if you find it one day from us!. And just a thought, ever wondered if living forever was good for humanity and who said that will boost our evolution? It might halt it. You see maybe it is ego thinking after all and not a for sake of evolutionary love for human:ph34r:ity. Brain masturbation 

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

Can an immortal body be killed?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit Can be killed.

Look guys, I think gratitude is the answer here. If I can say: "I thank god from the bottom of my heart, for a long fulfilling life my body might live, so that I can experience the spreading of my love through humanity", then I think that this is enough. I may accept that I can die tomorrow, but in gratitude, every cell in my body lived on to spread love for a long time.

This is what I mean by the body "adapting" to living forever, and I am sure that gratitude is a very powerful force for the body to achieve this.

@Blackhawk I'm 18.

Do you say that this forum has deteriorated because of what I just wrote? Then why so? 

Just now, Igor82 said:

@Blackhawk I'm 18.

Do you say that this forum has deteriorated because of what I just wrote? Then why so? 

I said it because of this thread and other threads recently.

When you get older you will realize that you don't want to live forever.

You will also realize that our bodies will die.

@Igor82 yes. don't let the naysayers hold you back. I am keen on living several hundred years myself, it would indeed require true Self mastery, light body, god recognition xD:D

We are not this physical body, and it it not simply as it appears, it is a vessel and it holds unfathomable powers/abilities just waiting to be harnessed on higher levels  

@Blackhawk Predictable. Nobody with enough intelligence would ever deny immortality! Muhaha! One just gotta master life. 

@DrewNows Now that, is intelligent. Hey mister, what about perfect health? You will need that. One major contributor to aging is toxins and junk accumulating in the body.

If enough junk is accumulated in the body, then yes, as Blackhawk says, one might not want to live anymore.

@Igor82 yes it’s not for everyone but it will become easier for people, naturally, to sustain themselves as more intelligent truths and systems are understood and utilized. I’ve gone into almost every healing modality, learning alchemy and light body cultivation is a way to expand the physical limits 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

I’ve gone into almost every healing modality, learning alchemy and light body cultivation is a way to expand the physical limits 

How does it work? :)

I have heard some sages still sitting in samadhi in caves and temples, some keeping the body alive, to come back one day. Some keeping themselves in energy forms with an ability to assume the body somehow... seems like possible is you get such a mastery to stop the necrosis or something. Otherwise you are immortal anyway, and at some point you will see all your lifetimes, many enlightened beings have said it.