Igor82

How to Live Forever

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

@Preety_India I value my time.

Time spent is closely intertwined to life purpose, which is closely intertwined to body adaptations (mainly through imagination) which is closely intertwined with love for humanity and perhaps the greater good of the universe.

Yeah, if you believe so, you imagine it, and so your body adapts to it. But what if believing in the decay and death of your body is inappropriate to the most loving evolution of humanity? I mean, one of the reasons to live forever could be to really, like really master creative skills - which can radically boost our evolution?

Trust the resonance with your higher self. That's the opinion you're looking for. Don't let people convince you that your theories are bad and so on. 

Just now, Igor82 said:

@Vibroverse Yeah my friend, heartfelt, all along. :D 

@Preety_India Explain yourself! I want you to be honest 

Honesty is what is required of you, not me. 

Everyone has to die some day. Such a simple truth that you cannot be honest about.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

@Preety_India there is evidence of what @Igor82 is talking about in the book “Autobiography of a Yogi”. Im not saying it is possible, but im also not saying otherwise.

All evidence is hogwash. 

And if you wanna believe, you can. 

I don't believe all this. 

Life is limited. Death is certain. That's it. 

And we will never be immortal.. It's a fake ideal. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

All evidence is hogwash. 

And if you wanna believe, you can. 

I don't believe all this. 

Life is limited. Death is certain. That's it. 

And we will never be immortal.. It's a fake ideal. 

In your reality. And it is perfectly fine if you are happy with that belief of yours. Everything is a delusion. 

@Preety_India Open your mind! :D The potential is there, why not make use of the ways that makes this possible? You know, one can speed up aging by being stressed all the time, so a baby step in the direction of living forever is to find ways to reduce stress. And with enough baby steps like these, the possibilities start to emerge. 

Do you want to live forever? It seems like you don't! And there you go.

@Igor82 if you mean to say that you want to extend your life span and expiry date, sure less stress means longer life 

But not unlimited life.

There is no unlimited life. 

This can be a serious limiting belief for you, believing that life is unlimited can make you very complacent and even lazy. 

3 minutes ago, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

@Preety_India like i said, im not believing it’s true or that it’s false. But you seem to be very dogmatic about it being not possible

So If I said that junk food is unhealthy, is it me being dogmatic? 

I'm not being dogmatic. I'm using common sense and being rational. 

@Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This can be a serious limiting belief for you, believing that life is unlimited can make you very complacent and even lazy. 

In that case one does not have the broad understanding of how it works to live forever, I'm saying this just because I really think that laziness is a contributor to shorter life! So you are contradicting yourself.

Laziness probably means stuff like not exercising, which is pretty fatal to health.

Edited by Igor82
added quote

I love existence. I love how perfect it is. Even imperfection is perfectly imperfect. Magic carpet ride. 

There also are experiments that show that you can build muscles simply by thinking. 

3 minutes ago, Igor82 said:

I'm saying this just because I really think that laziness is a contributor to shorter life! So you are contradicting yourself.

You don't get my point. 

If you think life is immortal, then you won't work hard to save it or the make the most of it. 

And if you think that you need to work very hard to make life longer with better health decisions, you can only extend your life but you can't be immortal. 

Well Goodluck with your beliefs 

I'm kinda tired of telling ya. 

Edited by Preety_India

It’s unlikely humans will exist forever. In 5 billion years, humans will probably be extinct and very different life forms will be present.

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

It’s unlikely humans will exist forever. In 5 billion years, humans will probably be extinct and very different life forms will be present.

You got it wrong. He isn't talking about humanity existing forever. 

He is talking about lifespans being unlimited that is an immortal life. 

@Preety_India I feel like the body can live forever. Yet I can't decide if some robber won't shoot me to death tomorrow. If a very healthy relationship to the body is the key to keeping the body young then this relationship goes beyond mere belief into ever-presence. In that case, I won't believe that I will be immortal, because my body CAN technically die, yet I know that body can live forever. Knowing this comes from proving it through a healthy relationship with the body, not by believing it, but through experiencing it.

So, believing in bodily immortality is inappropriate, if one rather feels into bodily immortality.

Everything you can imagine is possible but why not make peace with the idea of death also.