Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HERO_

Restoring my health

3 posts in this topic

The last year was so tough for me, I was under both emotional\physical stress and as a result of that I've developed digestive problems( although I was eating healthy.. but I was consuming too much caffeine and pushed my body too much with training\cardio and a hardcore diet and wasn't paying attention to my micronutrients)

I want to make this journal to motivate myself and hopefully help others too who are dealing with the same situation, right now I'm so sick and my life is in a mess all because of my health, I never struggled with being organized\disciplined only this year .. I stopped doing all the daily habits I have no structure in my day and I live randomly  .. the only thing that I'm still doing right now is going to the gym but not consistently .. my training sucks these days I'm not making any progress because I'm unable to train hard as I used to

I'm currently suffering from : 

• Bloating\inflammation
  • Stomach pain 
  • Brain fog 
  • Low energy\fatigue 
  • Mood swings\depression ,irritation
  • Sleep problems, irregular heartbeats
Edited by HERO_

My goals  are:

• Heal my gut
  • increase my energy level\focus
  • Build foundation healthy habits like ( sleep, drink water, meditation, stretching\brething, training\ daily steps, etc) .

Here I will share : 

• The protocol I will follow
  • My progress\results
  • My research \resources 
  • Daily adherence 
Edited by HERO_

Day 1 : 

I started my day drinking 1 cup of warm water " to wake up the gallbladder" 

My breakfast : 

• 1 cup of vegetable soup ( boiled butternut squash, carrots, zucchini, onions, sea salt I have to blind them together to make it easier on my stomach  )
  • 2 boiled eggs 
  • half of buckwheat wrap ( 37g of organic buckwheat flour mix with some water and 60g of egg white and to the pan ) 

Lunch:

• 100g White rice  
  • 100g of chicken 

After my workout :

• 1 Banana 
  • 2 Boiled eggs

Dinner : 
  • 140g chicken 
  • 100g white rice 

I can't tolerate fat and fiber so the goal is to eat low fiber\fat easy to digest foods for the first 1-2 weeks very small meals ..I can't eat more than 250g per meal if I ate more than this I feel pain and I get sick .. today I ate only 1200 calories which is very low for me  .. I know I'll drop a lot of weight but I'm making sure to eat enough protein to maintain my muscle.

I had 2 cups of electrolyte drink( in the morning and before bed)

I felt less bloated today, but I still feel pain in my stomach and I feel low energy I wasn't productive today .. all I did is I went to the gym had a good training session, coached my client, and watched youtube videos.. I don't want to stress about being productive at this time my 1 priority now is my health .

Edited by HERO_