The Buddha

What about magic and magic objects?

10 posts in this topic

Apart from the slef-inquiry, I've always been interested in the fabric of reality, not only it's Source. Coming from a very cientific background I understood science as the best tool, however Leo destroyed that in me, in just one video lol. The deeper I go in this path, the more I realize, for my surprise, the profound understanding that magic has about reality and how to play with it. I'm sure that here there are also magicians and witches or people that really understand magic at it's core level and could give me insights into developing my understanding in magic and improving my skills. Also I would like to point out that this is a serious and advanced topic, I emphasize this because even the most open-minded people tend to be triggered about this topic: I'm looking for highly realized beings that master the art of magyc or that if not they have an intense intellectual understanding of it's nature. If those want to keep it's secrecy or silence vote feel free to message me.

Tetragramaton.jpg

We are creating every moment, so every moment is actually magic. You might say meh to what I said here, but the word magic implies distant, so first you need to understand that it is normal. Everything is thought already, therefore everything is magic. And as you relax into the magic that is now, which you call the nonmagic, in a sense, then you can be involved in what you call magic more and more. And don't force yourself into this. Existence has a divine order and all we gotta do is be in harmony with this order. 

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

We are creating every moment, so every moment is actually magic. You might say meh to what I said here, but the word magic implies distant, so first you need to understand that it is normal. Everything is thought already, therefore everything is magic. And as you relax into the magic that is now, which you call the nonmagic, in a sense, then you can be involved in what you call magic more and more. And don't force yourself into this. Existence has a divine order and all we gotta do is be in harmony with this order. 

Amazed with your word, thanks; I understood <3

@The Buddha

My experience is that magic is essentially just manifestation / energy work. There's no one specific way to do it. It's more about your intentions.

Magic is the balance of intuition and truth. To my mind you can only really coax magic into existence once you've already truly explored yourself. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Magic is a really cool word to use other than spirit or god or reality or love. it has interesting connotations...

Such as ; childlike, fun, light, enjoyable, peaceful and powerful.

However there are other groups that apply their own connotations to the word, connotations like "darkness, heaviness, demonic, lifeless." All of which are words pointing to things that are still parts of God...but if replacing words like consciousness, love, reality etc...I think it's better to stick with the lighter understanding of the word...its much more reflective of the true nature of reality when it is awoken to ?

Childlike, light, fun, enjoyable

27 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

Magic is the balance of intuition and truth. To my mind you can only really coax magic into existence once you've already truly explored yourself. 

@Megan Alecia I totally agree with the second sentence, however i'm still trying to figure out the first one. Could you give me more insights about it because it causes me a lot of curiosity

@The Buddha It's easier to do magick when you know what's really here and how it operates. It's also easier when you know more about yourself and the world, since your targets are more realized in your mind. And intuition or intelligence or pure divine consciousness is the only thing smart enough to perform real magick. I know there are claims about black magic and whatnot and there is a lot of anecdotal claims for it, but it is not powerful.