Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don

Glenn Greenwald: "The Trump Administration wasn't a threat to America"

28 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, louhad said:

lol, I swear all your posts are just beating a dead horse. 

In the meantime, read this. :D

Me on the road less traveled.

10 minutes ago, The Don said:

In the meantime, read this. :D

PragerU jfc  

When after your presidency has ended, people are debating wether you were a threat to your own country or not, you probably didn't do very well.

10 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Marriage and family produce a lot of problems, and I do not see it surviving into the future.

According to The Week:

As hunter-gatherers settled down into agrarian civilizations, society had a need for more stable arrangements. The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia. Over the next several hundred years, marriage evolved into a widespread institution embraced by the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans. But back then, marriage had little to do with love or with religion.

The Western world is so prosperous precisely because of the family unit. I wish it weren't true but it is in fact true, and reality doesn't tell me otherwise.

There are problems in marriage, of course, but those problems have everything to do with human nature and the character of a person.

You can't blame a concept like marriage or external circumstances for your problems.

"The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it." ― Eckhart Tolle

Tolle is right.

When I speak with people who have successful marriages, they always tell me that a marriage must be balanced with space. They get involved in making the marriage work. There's no such thing as a successful marriage without input from both partners.

Marriage is a noble sacrifice for the purpose of raising children and the perpetuation of your civilization. If it crumbles, social stability is impossible.

Although I pretty much value the concept of marriage, I respect the right of every individual when he chooses not to get married.

Me on the road less traveled.

11 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I had never liked the institutions of marriage and family, I think OSHO did a great job addressing this

Can I know why? :P

Asking out of personal curiosity. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This thread gives me deja vu...

Dont look at me! Look inside!