Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adamq8

Lsd trip insight report

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

So yesterday i did an 300 mcg LSD trip and it was radical..

It started out just fine, my gf was my trip sitter also, i had Leos spotify list on and I ended up lying on the coach feeling blissed out to the music and just hugging my girlfriend and it felt good and it was cool lights inside my "head" 

And after a while i opened my eyes and my whole living room was just melting, as to be expected on LSD.

So i started contemplating with this questions :

Who am i?

What is life?

What is awareness?

And the funny thing is that as I kept contemplating,  my personality dissapeared more and more until I didnt know who or what I was, I became a dot of awareness shining a light on a mirror which reflects outward and projects perceptions,  it is instantly and so fucking direct, 

It is like a vr headset, totally empty and zero distance between things, even my legs when walking isnt happening on my legs it is happening inside this dot , sensations trick you into thinking there is a body there and it looks a certain way and it feels when you walk, now those sensations got flipped inside out and it was all in my head.

Nothing ever happend.

And reality is so much infinite and non existent that it goes a full circle around to become pure information which just happens without a reason, it goes through different kinds of possibilitys and awareness is always there.

This dot cant go anywhere,  cause places and locations is something it has " created" 

Awareness is aware. 

And this is where it ended up to be a bit strange, this life is a simulation,  not that it is an powerful computer running the show,  no but information is simulating itself,  every possibility,  we are so used to how our perceptions feels and looks like but humans look like a fucking blob of a weird substance lol ? humans has always existed as a potentiality. 

It was numbers and information that just kept running on and awareness displays it.

Like scientist says that all is information and that ur brain simulates perceptions,  it was like that, yet there is no brain it is just an appearance.

And the weird thing is that LSD for me don't get me to a special place or higher dimension,  it just shows that my whole life is being rendered by my Self, it can as easily switch perceptions to something else,  like the entire visual field is just an empty projection  with zero distance at all between anything,  it reflects in awareness face, empty nothing.

There is no up down left right or anything, it is the same dot which has been aware for eternity, when awakening your life as human is gone, you see through the illusion,  this awareness is misidentified with a person a life a job a world.

Thats the only reason why life happens. 

Memory is bullshit and not truth,  this character can die and every perception can go, but this dot is still there in non existence to lol, can you get how radical it is? Existence is not some big as universe out there somewhere,  it is a vr rendering from your "head" and it can dissapear in a second.

Awareness reflects itself and it displays other things,  awareness is light a pure White light with zero anything but somehow it just goes imagines a life a personality a world a universe. 

But if we where to remove everything you have ever known even that you existed, this dot will still be there.

It is prior to non existence or existence,  the unmanifest godhead.

And honestly to really wake up , and to have enlightenment, it will destroy everything. 

And it goes to far to call it even awareness, it just IS, its just Being,  and not even that.

No words can describe what you are but trust me that you are EVERYTHING and not even that.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Time and space life emotions perceptions and so forth, is not REAL, and yet it is real,  it is and it isn't , its so raaaadicaaaal, 

I cant remeber the whole trip cause the adam character was not there and his memorys is illusion, I have not been a kid or a have a life in the ultimate sense,  awareness was just here displaying and thinking and identitying with a form and it lives a life,

Awareness is aware.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Nice rep. man. 

I'd say all you have is a present moment devoid of any context whatsoever.  You still trying to contextualize it somehow. Resistance to the fact its just a mindfuck. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

And to take it a step further, that dot itself also is an image. It is not even a dot. 

Edited by Vibroverse

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nice rep. man. 

I'd say all you have is a present moment devoid of any context whatsoever.  You still trying to contextualize it somehow. Resistance to the fact its just a mindfuck. 

Thanks bro! Yeah true that, I guess all you can do is just BE, this trip just confused me more somehow, it gets contextualized after the trip is through and then it just an imaginary memory lol it is wierd ? reality is a strange loop

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And to take it a step further, that dot itself also is an image. It is not even a dot. 

True that, it dissolves itself and whats left is :____.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

And you might have realized that reality has never been anything other than that. It was always under your nose, so to speak, but you did not realize it, because you were busy with complaining about things ?

Edited by Vibroverse

It doesn't have to remain being an experience you had in the past only when you are on it, it is who you are right now and forevermore. 

30 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It doesn't have to remain being an experience you had in the past only when you are on it, it is who you are right now and forevermore. 

True that! It is the true nature,  GOD, when I woke up this morning and took a walk i was so concious of the emptiness of form, there is a projection of form and colours but it is happening inside me not outside of me if that makes sense

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

True that! It is the true nature,  GOD, when I woke up this morning and took a walk i was so concious of the emptiness of form, there is a projection of form and colours but it is happening inside me not outside of me if that makes sense

It absolutely makes sense.