Muhammad Jawad

What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with GOD?

110 posts in this topic

@Muhammad Jawad

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Then what one should do? Accept the religion and Worship a God or take psychedelics, do spiritual practice, and without reaching to conclusion accept that I am God and I do not need to worship any God.

Should I live with the fear of God, Afterlife, Hell, Religion Stuff etc...

Or like others here I should accept my divinity?

I am confused. I don't have much time. Just this little life...... 

that is the new age way of things get absurd and corrupt. psychedelics only won't do much. everthing in the bible, kuran, upanishad etc, mentioned are true. you can go Meta. for example I am orthodox chrstian but orthodox christian is limiting for me now and contain only fragments of truth. but I can go Meta without betraying myself, because that how I structured from the beginning. my servival and everything is in to it. that is how I invested my life. and I develop my own version of chrstianity. because It is creating a difficult cognitive dissonance. i develop this method in this way. 

Moon chrstianity, earth chrstianity, solar Christianity, galactic chrstianity, universe chrstianity, cosmos chrstianity. 

Moon chrstianity would be my religion and my world view is only true but others aren't. for example only orthodox Christianity is true but others aren't. 

earth chrstianity would be all world views are true and equally valid but I prefer to go with my orthodox Christian as a gateway or department to others religions and Sprituality.  the same also true for the rest. 

What is manitanied is the teaching and quality of christ. christ brought or download the perfect framework for reaching God. because we don't maintain our framework in life when we get another truths from other side, we released our truth and get lost. but the solution is to go Meta. this applies to your religion and preferences. 

hell, after life, fear of God must exists. these are true things not fairly tale. 

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

@The Buddha @PopoyeSailor  two really good explanation guys!

I appreciate them alot ?

GOD is that which is the case i would say , GOD is limitless and limited, but it is also limited to its imagination but gods imagination is limitless,  you see the paradox ?? 

Imagine a super computer which holds all the information possible ever in it

Thanks Brother.. I really appreciate you taking the time to read it..

@Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all ONE.

You are creating distinctions and thus dualities.

if that is the case. God is one and everything. which means God is corona virus, god is every bacteria in the toilet, evey stool etc. 

I like @Muhammad Jawad expressions. 

"What if we are misunderstanding the Our Nothingness / Consciousness with GOD? What If I (Consciousness /Being) is not GOD but I (Consciousness /Being) is a Creation of GOD from his infinite creations?

What is Nothingness is actually our last boundary wall or our ultimate limitation from which we can't go beyond?"

39 minutes ago, Kalo said:

When you experience God, you call it God. There is no more acurrate word or description of it. Consciousness and nothingness are misleading words.

✔️It is felt exactly as God. Felt. 

Is it pure emptiness, well it is. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Should I live with the fear of God, Afterlife, Hell, Religion Stuff etc...

Most of the fear people have in terms of spirituality and religion is about HELL, SIN and consequences. Although these concepts have a certain truth to them. They are not what the traditional religions teach them to be. 

HELL/HEAVEN is a state of Dreamy Hypnotic Consciousness(Similar to Psychedelics) you get into after death of the physical body, based on the kind of conditioning you have attained through-out your life. HEAVEN is that Dreamful state which is of pleasant nature, whereas HELL is of uncomfortable sufferable nature. The way those places appear and what you experience in them depends on your cultural conditioning. When you experience them, you experience them as if they are very real. 

It is just like every day dreaming. Whatever through out the waking time you have experienced, those memories repeat in the form of dreams with various mixtures and proportions based on various factors. If you become lucid in your dream, you'll understand how real dreams can be when they are experienced.

Be assured that you rarely will ever experience something which you have no knowledge of. What you call as experience is simply the reconfiguration of your already accumulated memories, tendencies, behavioral patterns, knowledge, intelligence, energy, configuration of internal airs, etc. all of these which we collectively call as conditioning, or otherwise called as Karma. Karma is as much as collective as it is individual.

Important things to note:

1 - Most of the Behavioral patterns are based on previous conditioning which mostly resides as subconsciousness. What we express consciously is very little. Since a person is generally not even able to sit down and keep their mind quiet without slipping into the thought flow even for a minute; Unless conscious control is attained on the mind; that, with a conscious control one can completely stop the mind at will without even thinking a single thought even on a subtler level for a long time, one cannot expect to only experience HEAVEN during their afterlife.

2 - One may think that since I now know that it is only a dream like state, so I can do anything I want now. Not so. Like I said, your conditioning determines your experience. In your waking state you may have bullied somebody. Deep inside you may be fearful that such behavior might get you into trouble. That incident may repeat itself in the form of a dream at night. But, there is no guarantee that dream is going to repeat the same way it had happened in your waking state. It is very much possible that in the dream, you are the one actually getting bullied, or that the fear you have had about such behavior might actually materialize in your dream. You may have a bad dream of having to go through the trouble for such behavior. In this case it is triggered by your subconscious fear.

3 - It is not easy to perfectly program your subconsciousness in a particular way. That is why pleasant ways of behavior in life ensures pleasant ways of experience in afterlife, which is called as HEAVEN and unpleasant ways of behavior in life might get you into unpleasant ways of experience in the afterlife, which people call as HELL. This is where regular prayer, devotion, yoga, meditation comes in. These are all positive ways of conditioning yourself to avoid or counteract the negative conditioning.

4 - That is why even the crude understanding of the concept of karma people generally have is in a certain sense and to some extent accurate.

5 - There is no white, brown, red or black bearded guy sitting there judging people. But, certainly people do experience such a thing because of cultural conditioning.

6 - Innocent people(Most of the Population) can only think and intellectualize GOD as a human figure because the human form is what they can relate to easily. If monkeys had the same kind of intelligence we had, they would only think of god as a monkey. Thats why White man thinks GOD is white, brown man thinks GOD is brown, black man, yellow man, purple man, etc..etc.... think GOD to their own temperament.

Best case on point to the 6 th point:

What you should do is to keep exploring. Read Yoga Vasishtahttps://estudantedavedanta.net/The-Supreme-Yoga-Swami-Venkatesananda.pdf 

It explores consciousness in the form of interesting stories.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@Leo Gura

if that is the case. God is one and everything. which means God is corona virus, god is every bacteria in the toilet, evey stool etc. 

It is

19 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

GOD is infinite imagination so it is not a particular thing at all, existence is so intervowen and complex that it cant be understod

But in this world, few people say that we have understood GOD.

it is like conciousness has infinite layers in it, creation happens in infinite dimensions everywhere

Right

but what the true form of GOD is , is light,  you never see light , you see illumination of objects and things, 

Ok. Is Darkness not GOD?

like an usb so full of everything that it loops back around and is the creation but at the same time transcendent of IT.

Sorry, I couldn't understand this example.

God is not limited to anything

Do you mean GOD Lacks Limitations?

But GOD is limited to 1 thing

How a limited being can be a GOD?

Do you mean the belief: "GOD is Limitless/unlimited" is the wrong/false/blind belief?

Thats why there is 1 ABSOLUTE Reality and our universe is a relative thing. 

Nothingness and everythingness is something GOD imagines. 

Prior to imagination there is : ___ 

Thanks a lot for your response. :-)

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

19 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Alright, let's say it in this way. There is a God that is independent from you. Yes. But you are the way that formless God looks like when it looks like an object.

Right.

Why do we conclude the Nothingness/Consciousness/Being as a GOD? Why Consciousness/Nothingness/being Can not be the creation of GOD? 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Right.

Why do we conclude the Nothingness/Consciousness/Being as a GOD? Why Consciousness/Nothingness/being Can not be the creation of GOD? 

It can be if in your mind those words mean less than God. That can be how you practiced the meaning of those words. So yes, in your definition, you must be right. 

This thread has been answered

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.