Muhammad Jawad

What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with GOD?

110 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think you feel like we are limiting God in some sense, and you are right, because we are trying to explain the limitless through our limited and individualized perspectives. 

Yes, I feel like everyone here is limiting God in some sense.

If we can not explain or understand Infinite God through our limited and individualized perspectives then why do we end up concluding that We are God? 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

God is a strange loop.

If that's not possible to conclude GOD due to his Strange Loop then why do we conclude that We are God? 

We are God but as the ocean analogy we are a part of God. And God is Consciousness. And I understand that you don't want to limit it and you are right. But look at it from this perspective: if you say that you are not God you also are limiting God, because you say there can be something which is not God. God is everywhere except you?

Edited by Vibroverse

Still waiting for the ultimate answer which can leave me speechless and convinced.

Maybe I think we should stop calling ourselves GOD and keep searching till we don't get the answers to these questions. 

@Muhammad Jawad

23 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

The one who is half can not be a God. God is complete. 

Then you are human. which something I agree with you. it depends how you define things, some people omit the human part and say I am God and some say I am human. human is that is found between the two. and an image and likeness of God. the other thing is when say I am God you are creating ego, that thinks he is God and creators unconsciousness identification. unconscious mind can't be God but ego which is the devil. I am God also violate God law if you are chrstian which is "no God before me" he said these to avoid ego. 

1 minute ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Still waiting for the ultimate answer which can leave me speechless and convinced.

Maybe I think we should stop calling ourselves GOD and keep searching till we don't get the answers to these questions. 

You want to stay speechless. I say first stay speechless and then the answer will occur to you. This is why teachers of all centuries taught meditation. 

14 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

How do we know that The Moment is not the creation of God?

It is a creation of God. And is also God. @Muhammad Jawad

In the same way, that you are the current personal incarnation live, and you are also all lives.

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

We are God

How do we know that? How do you know that?

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

we are a part of God

Why it's not possible for GOD to create separate beings apart from himself. 

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And God is Consciousness.

How do you know that Consciousness is God But not the creation of God?

Yes, I accept that Consciousness is GOD of Its own Creation inside that consciousness. But What if Consciousness is in fact a being created by God What about that possibility?

What if Consciousness is not the Ultimate God.

For example, Clay is God of a Pot but Clay is not the Ultimate God. 

It is great that you don't want readymade answers anymore, you want to truly experience it, but stop giving readymade answers to yourself also. Don't limit yourself to your question also. 

I know that I am God by my own experience, but I am an evolving being also. 

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Is this a belief, Delusion, imagination, or Truth? How can we make sure that Smadhi experienced by people is GOD? Through Spiritual Practices or Psychedelics, you realize that you are not the body, mind instead you are Observer, Everything, Nothingness, Void, One with everything.

Ok, We can agree that we are transparent, formless, conscious, Pure Being and we have the power to imagine and create anything like body, mind, and world. Why do we say that that powerful being is God but not the creation of God?   

To be honest this is where I have always been unsure too. But on the other I have never had a real samadhi. So this is a very theoretical topic for me. But you know what samadhi is and you are stil not convinced that you are God.

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

because you say there can be something which is not God.

Why God can not create something which is not God? After all, he is all-powerful and he can do anything.  

35 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

If we can't ever answer this question then why just end up on our search for truth and just conclude that "Ok, I am not going further. Leave it. I am God". We can not conclude that We are God till all questions are answered very clearly.

This is a Half Ass Self Inquiry Conclusion. 

You see I don't take stuff for granted anymore.. Drop all your ideas about God from your culture.. You are trying to match your direct experience with your fantasy about God.. That's precisely backwards.. Start with your own direct experience. Not with the beliefs.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

Then you are human. which something I agree with you. it depends how you define things, some people omit the human part and say I am God and some say I am human. human is that is found between the two. and an image and likeness of God. the other thing is when say I am God you are creating ego, that thinks he is God and creators unconsciousness identification. unconscious mind can't be God but ego which is the devil. I am God also violate God law if you are chrstian which is "no God before me" he said these to avoid ego. 

Then what one should do? Accept the religion and Worship a God or take psychedelics, do spiritual practice, and without reaching to conclusion accept that I am God and I do not need to worship any God.

Should I live with the fear of God, Afterlife, Hell, Religion Stuff etc...

Or like others here I should accept my divinity?

I am confused. I don't have much time. Just this little life...... 

2 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Can you please tell me the title of those videos about dissolving dualities?

Probably one of the best content Leo has done

14 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You want to stay speechless. I say first stay speechless and then the answer will occur to you. This is why teachers of all centuries taught meditation. 

Hahaha.... I am trying that as well.

Should I stay speechless (doing a lot of meditation) while worshiping God or without Worshiping?

12 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It is great that you don't want readymade answers anymore, you want to truly experience it, but stop giving readymade answers to yourself also. Don't limit yourself to your question also. 

hmm. You are right. All the Definitions of GOD that (He is Infinite, Eternal, Omnipotent, all-powerful) I have learned from this world which can be wrong or right who knows. What if those definitions are wrong? Maybe the following statement can also be true: "GOD can not do everything for example He can not create something which is not GOD. He can not go against his own nature for example he is everywhere and he can not limit himself to just a specific space. He is alone and he can imagine duality but he can not create duality separate from himself. Maybe God has his own limitations and we all could be wrong that he can do anything.

So now there are 2 Possibilities:

1. God is Omnipotent and he can do anything, He can limit himself, He can create set his own boundary and he can create duality outside and separate from him.

2. God is a limited being, he is alone and he can not do everything. he can not create his edge/boundary, he can not create duality outside & separate from him, he can not create something which is not God.

Now the question is which possibility is true? Why? & How?

And if these questions can not be answered then we should conclude that I am God. Then the question is what we should do then? Follow a religion? Again Why?

In this finite little life without knowing the truth we can not follow anything blindly Not even religion.

And if we don't follow religion then there is a fear that I can go to Hell if that religion is the truth. 

I don't know how and when I will know the truth.

I have not much time this life is too small....

26 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I know that I am God by my own experience, but I am an evolving being also.

How do you know that whatever you experienced is GOD but not the creation of God? 

19 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Don't accept anything for granted.

Then what do I do? Go Silent? 

These are all just words, all we are saying is just words. Experience is something, like, emotional and experiential. Now, you are a magnet in a sense, and if you keep being with those confusions active in your mind, then you cannot hear the answer, because you are busy with the question. There is then like no gap in your mind for the clarity to come to. 

29 minutes ago, Hulia said:

To be honest this is where I have always been unsure too. But on the other I have never had a real samadhi. So this is a very theoretical topic for me. But you know what samadhi is and you are stil not convinced that you are God.

In Samadhi there is a point that comes when you cease to be. If I am God how can I cease to be at any point?

I feel like I am a powerful transparent formless Soul/Being who can imagine anything like for example this mind, body & world. But I am not God, I feel like God has created Me (Soul/Being/Consciousness) who imagine a mind and that mind imagine a body and both mind and body imagine a world.