Muhammad Jawad

What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with GOD?

110 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of him? Does he Lack few powers? If yes then How one can be a GOD who lacks any kind of power?

Yes he can.  The thing is.. Dude.. You need to have a nondual experience.  Your every day experience of life is not at all what it seems to be.. Apart? Just not possible. 

In our everyday awake state of consciousness.. the body is perceived as made of separate organic “stuff”.. and seems to has a clear boundary between itself and the surrounding space. But in reality “stuff” can not exist. 

no mathematicallly precise boundary is possible between any object and its surrounding.

In some altered state of consciousness the solidness of the body can dissolve and the skin boundary can seem to disappear. I myself has experienced this it's both frightening and amusing (It's not an out of body it's more like there is no body!). You may call such altered state of consciousness abnormal or even delusional. But paradoxically it's such abnormal perceptions that more closely mirror the true nature of reality. Our so-called normal perception of a material world populated by material bodies is more like a functionally adaptive chronically sustained delusion. More or less... Your experience is what matters. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

42 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Leo has a video about him, georg cantor i think his namn is

Oh really? I`ll watch it

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All is God. You are Everything. That's it. There is no difference really btw body and your dog anymore, all you. 

That's it. 

Is this a belief, Delusion, imagination, or Truth? How can we make sure that Smadhi experienced by people is GOD? Through Spiritual Practices or Psychedelics, you realize that you are not the body, mind instead you are Observer, Everything, Nothingness, Void, One with everything.

Ok, We can agree that we are transparent, formless, conscious, Pure Being and we have the power to imagine and create anything like body, mind, and world. Why do we say that that powerful being is God but not the creation of God?     

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

20 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

God does not care about what anyone else says about Him ?

So you mean we are not GOD. We are the creation of GOD. Right?

25 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

If that paper is infinite and Omnipotent then Why that paper doesn't have the power to finite itself and create edges around it and create more papers? 

Where would the papers be created if all the space is already taken up by paper?

When you say God or Infinity or Everything, that means it already takes up all possible spaces where anything could be. Since it is everywhere and everything, there cannot be anything beyond it or outside.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes he can.

Then why you think he didn't do it?

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You need to have a nondual experience.

Yes, the being who created the mind, body, and world can have a non-dual experience because the mind, body, and the world is the creation of Being inside Being because Being is a very Powerful Being Created by GOD.

The Being which experiences Non-Duality why call himself God? Why being is not ready to accept that Me (Being) who is experiencing nonduality is the creation of GOD? God has given me the power to create a whole universe inside myself.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Your every day experience of life is not at all what it seems to be.. Apart? Just not possible. 

Yeah I know that is just 1 single being but the question is there not any God who created that being? If you say No then how do you know?

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

In some altered state of consciousness the solidness of the body can dissolve and the skin boundary can seem to disappear. I myself has experienced this it's both frightening and amusing (It's not an out of body it's more like there is no body!).

I experience this state daily after My Shamanic Breathing Practice. I know I am not the body but that's not mean I am God.

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

So you mean we are not GOD. We are the creation of GOD. Right?

I like the ocean analogy in that sense. God is the ocean and manifestation is the waves of the ocean. The ocean is eternal and every wave is its waving, and God is not limited by any wave, and at the same time the waves are the motion of God, but not directly God itself in that sense. 

And by the way, why don't you directly ask God about what He says about this? Tune to his vibrational frequency and hear what He says about this. 

@Muhammad Jawad

16 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Yes, That could be a soul created by GOD. Why do Enlightened people say that We are not soul created by GOD but we are GOD?

Exactly

we aren't created we are emanated. we were in God and when God want to emanate he generate self conscious thought, God thought to emanate us and it did. First you have to understand what the a soul is, a soul is God itself. but a soul lost half its part, which is conscious mind. for example a person can produce different songs and that songs are emanated from him, from the source his consciousness. the same is true for you. you can be God song without poem. enlightened people want to exalt people's thoughts, how can they describe and speak in thought  about soul which God, which is above the unconscious mind and thought. the soul is half aspect of God which is made up of five attributes. truth, eternal, all knowing, life, incorruptible, the unconscious mind makes it impossible for the soul to know itself. Can you call half of God as God or something else? this the question you need to answer? 

First you have to be a vibrational match to the answer you are looking for. Otherwise you are a vibrational match to mental chaos and confusion and the Law of Attraction brings such manifestations to you.

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Yeah I know that is just 1 single being but the question is there not any God who created that being? If you say No then how do you know?. 

you are basically asking how did all of existence come about.. To which the answer is it didn't come from anywhere. It has always existed. Because anywhere that it could possibly come from must be explained by another where and this leads to infinity. Infinite regress its called.  God (A) created God (B) and God( C) created God (D) ... To infinity.... In a way its like that.. The small gods (me and you) are part of the whole God. But also we are the whole fucking thing.  A finger is part of the hand.. But also.. It IS the hand. 

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

First you have to be a vibrational match to the answer you are looking for. 

Agreed. Trust me love those answers. 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Where would the papers be created if all the space is already taken up by paper?

Hi Leo!

I really appreciate that you are trying to help me understand the most Fundamental Question. And I am really thankful for that.

Yes, you are right if The Paper has already taken up all the space then there is no place for other papers. But I think there is a difference between GOD & the paper.

I know you are using paper as a metaphor for GOD. So if God has all kinds of infinite powers then why He can not create his own boundaries, edges, limit & transform Himself into finite, and then create separate space out of his boundaries and create his creation there?

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you say God or Infinity or Everything, that means it already takes up all possible spaces where anything could be. Since it is everywhere and everything, there cannot be anything beyond it or outside.

At night while sleeping in the dream world you are everywhere and everything and everyone but in reality out of the dream you are separate from others.

What if that's true that you and everything else in this waking dream is just One being but that being itself is the creation of God?

I think The One who has all kinds of infinite powers & intelligence can create any kind of possibility. Even he can make that possible to create something separate from himself. If we say he can not do that then we are saying that God has not infinite powers. There are few things that God can not do.

Maybe we think that God can not limit himself in terms of spaces but in reality, God could do anything? What do you think about that possibility?     

17 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I like the ocean analogy in that sense. God is the ocean and manifestation is the waves of the ocean. The ocean is eternal and every wave is its waving, and God is not limited by any wave, and at the same time, the waves are the motion of God, but not directly God itself in that sense.

Thanks. I also like the ocean analogy. What if ("Being/Consciousness/Nothingness" is the ocean and manifestation is the waves of the ocean. The ocean is eternal and every wave is waving, and "Being" is not limited by any wave, and at the same time, the waves are the motion of "Being", but not directly "Being" itself in that sense.) all that phenomena of being are the creation of God?

19 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

And by the way, why don't you directly ask God about what He says about this? Tune to his vibrational frequency and hear what He says about this.

I am trying.... :-)

11 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

First you have to be a vibrational match to the answer you are looking for. Otherwise you are a vibrational match to mental chaos and confusion and the Law of Attraction brings such manifestations to you.

Right

18 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

Can you call half of God as God or something else? this the question you need to answer?

The one who is half can not be a God. God is complete. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you are basically asking how did all of existence come about.. To which the answer is it didn't come from anywhere. It has always existed. Because anywhere that it could possibly come from must be explained by another where and this leads to infinity. Infinite regress its called.  God (A) created God (B) and God( C) created God (D) ... To infinity.... In a way its like that.. The small gods (me and you) are part of the whole God. But also we are the whole fucking thing.  A finger is part of the hand.. But also.. It IS the hand. 

Hahahahahah

If we can't ever answer this question then why just end up on our search for truth and just conclude that "Ok, I am not going further. Leave it. I am God". We can not conclude that We are God till all questions are answered very clearly.

This is a Half Ass Self Inquiry Conclusion. 

I think you feel like we are limiting God in some sense, and you are right, because we are trying to explain the limitless through our limited and individualized perspectives. 

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The present moment is God.

How do we know that The Moment is not the creation of God?