Muhammad Jawad

What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with GOD?

110 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I can not express my question through a picture. I know according to my picture everything is inside God.

But my following question is outside of my pictures: Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of his own infinity?

There are no beings, induviduals, persons. 

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's if you wanna get all sciencetifc about it. It all starts with a singularity. The singularity contains all and IS all. 

Thanks a lot for the amazing explanation.

My question was how do we know that we are not deluded that there is just Unity and there is no duality and God is not separate from us but We are GOD?

Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of him? Does he Lack few powers? If yes then How one can be a GOD who lacks any kind of Powers?

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

I once watched a documentary about the scientists who got mad and why it happened to them. Very interesting by the way! One of them was a mathematician, I forgot all the names, his intuition was that the infinities should be different in sizes. A crazy assumption for his time. He was just one step away from proving it mathematically. And that is what has driven him mad. He was too obsessed by bringing his theory to the end, but he never managed to make this last step. Some years later other mathematicians could prove his theory.

Of course God is limitless and can create anything He can imagine. 

59 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

He is referring to a buddha story where 6 blind people touch a part of the elephant and all are right and wrong at the same time but they are all pointing to the same trascendent truth, the Elephant. He said that you are trying to boil down god to one of that perspective, being true that an elephant is also it's tail you are missing it's greater picture. That's what i've understood at least.

Right. Thanks for the explanation.

56 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

He already did, check it's three part videos about disolving dualities.

Can you please tell me the title of those videos about dissolving dualities?

58 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

That will solve all your doubts, or create even more because from all his videos those three where too much of a mindfuck.

Right

58 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

At the end I was feeling leo was myself talking to me and myself was also an illusion,

Wao

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Is it not possible for God to limit his own infinity & then create a Void Nothingness or something outside apart separate from him and then create beings and creations and universes there in that void?

Can you please help me to explain it in a bit more detail? I will be really thankful to you.

You can draw however many objects you want on a piece of paper, but they are always connected and ONE with the paper.

And since the paper is infinite and has no outside edge, there cannot be two papers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Muhammad Jawad

7 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Thanks a lot for the amazing explanation.

My question was how do we know that we are not deluded that there is just Unity and there is no duality and God is not separate from us but We are GOD?

Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of him? Does he Lack few powers? If yes then How one can be a GOD who lacks any kind of Powers?

I hear ya..... Listen.... there is only one thing in existence... Existence itself. Anything outside of it is also it.. Tada ? this business is easy huh? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I once watched a documentary about the scientists who got mad and why it happened to them. Very interesting by the way! One of them was a mathematician, I forgot all the names, his intuition was that the infinities should be different in sizes. A crazy assumption for his time. He was just one step away from proving it mathematically. And that is what has driven him mad. He was too obsessed by bringing his theory to the end, but he never managed to make this last step. Some years later other mathematicians could prove his theory.

Leo has a video about him, georg cantor i think his namn is

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

God is EVERYTHING. The end. 

Does GOD have not power to create something which is not GOD?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

How can something exist "outside" of THAT which is said to be infinite?

Don't GOD has the power to become Finite?

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can draw however many objects you want on a piece of paper, but they are always connected and ONE with the paper.

And since the paper is infinite and has no outside edge, there cannot be two papers.

Paper itself is pure actual Love. 

Tada that's whole story. 

Brilliance +761 Brilliance 999/999

Without bandana. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

It again is a strange loop. God creates you and you create God. It is all one.

Right.

What if you (Nothingness/Consciousness/Being) is not God but the creation of God?

@Muhammad Jawad

2 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hi @Leo Gura & Everyone else!

I hope you are doing well.

After years of Spiritual Practice or after taking Psychedelics, When we all reach a state where we experience nothingness, pure beingness at the same time we also feel and experience that this Nothingness being is Me my Higher Self. And then we call it GOD. We say I am Nothingness, Consciousness, Pure Beingness, I am GOD. 

this nothingness, pure consciousness or awareness what the Gnostic call it is soul. the divine half aspect of God. the soul or higher self is all knowing consciousness but lack conscious mind. for because of this it granted unconscious mind. as substitute for the conscious mind. gnostic cosmology says God emanate himself in different order, at some order this corruptions occurred. 

What if GOD has created a very powerful Creation named "Being" Which can itself create infinite possibilities in itself Like Mind, Body & World....?

That is already understood that We are not a body, We are not a mind, not a world but we are pure powerful Transparent formless conscious beings who can create their own Mind, Body & World.  What if GOD is apart from his creations: "Beings"?

gnostic cosmology says christ emanate different beings that are God's and sons of Gods, and at some order this corruption occurred. so we cannot say everthing is God because we are emanations of God. 

I agree with your idea completely "What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with God"  we are half aspect of God by our soul, our soul is the half part of God, she God in essence but lack the conscious mind half part. Reading gnostic scripture will help. 

Diagram 01.jpg

Diagram 02.jpg

32 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There are no beings, induviduals, persons. 

Is that GOD What people experience after ego death using psychedelics Or experience samadhi after many years of spiritual practices? And they say I am GOD.

How we can be sure we are not deluded. What if whatever we have experienced is also the creation of GOD apart from him?  

All is God. You are Everything. That's it. There is no difference really btw body and your dog anymore, all you. 

That's it. 

33 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Of course God is limitless and can create anything He can imagine. 

But here in this thread, few friends are saying that God can not go against his own nature...

Just now, Muhammad Jawad said:

But here in this thread, few friends are saying that God can not go against his own nature...

God does not care about what anyone else says about Him ?

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks a lot, Leo for getting back to me. That is an amazing example.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If that paper is infinite and Omnipotent then Why that paper doesn't have the power to finite itself and create edges around it and create more papers? 

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I hear ya..... Listen.... there is only one thing in existence... Existence itself. Anything outside of it is also it.. Tada ? this business is easy huh? 

Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of him? Does he Lack few powers? If yes then How one can be a GOD who lacks any kind of power?

22 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

this nothingness, pure consciousness or awareness what the Gnostic call it is soul.

Yes, That could be a soul created by GOD. Why do Enlightened people say that We are not soul created by GOD but we are GOD?

25 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

I agree with your idea completely "What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with God"  we are half aspect of God by our soul, our soul is the half part of God, she God in essence but lack the conscious mind half part. Reading gnostic scripture will help. 

Exactly