Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truthboy

My fucked up situation

15 posts in this topic

Serious post.

Ok this is gonna be quite an unconventional post I think. Long time lurker but had to make an account to discuss this.

Basically I have found out that I truly want to become a master thief in life. Since I have been doing spirituality and experiencing calmer and more joyful states, free from mind talk, I have noticed that in those states I just want to be a thief. Only in the more egoic mind states do i critizise or guilt myself from the idea. And due to seeing more that life is a dream, the idea that i can do anything I want just seems more plausible to me.

Im from a middle class family in europe and i finished high school and always had food to ear. But luxury items and nice clothes I could never afford and i was always in debt. I wont lie the luxury is one of the reasons I gravitate to thiefdom.

Let me clarify what I mean with master thief. I mean making a professional career out of stealing from corporations and very rich individuals. I don’t want to seem rationalizing but stealing from non-rich entities is just not one of my desires.

It’s not about the crime for me I think, even though I love not recognising authority. If there was a natural cave with diamonds in it i would also go there to get them. It’s just about taking valueable things and not working for them. The romantic feeling of just going after what you want has just been strengthened by spirituality because why worry about your place in the system as 1/7billion people when it is all an illusion anyway, there is only the self so stealing doesnt even exist.

It’s also not that im super self centered in life on a daily basis regarding material things. One of my biggest fantasies is to take a 100k and then go on a giving spree to my broke friends and random broke ppl on the streets, just give em a 50 out of nothing. Its so bizarre I know.

Im so conflicted because it seems my guilt about this idea only seems to stem from ego while love seems to strengthen it. I would have never expected my thieving fantasies to truly become something I consider because of spirituality. Wtf?

Thanks for reading I had to get this off my chest.

@Truthboy

Be honest with yourself, do you truly understand and know through your own personal experience that life is a dream? Or do you only believe it because you watched Leo's videos and you're taking his word for it?

We're all free to do whatever we want in this world of course, but understanding that life is a dream doesn't necessarily justify the fact that you can just go out and kill people, rape women, and steal everything. I mean its your life, but you need to fully understand the consequences of your decisions if you decide to take action on them.

Reading this thread seems like its coming from a place of ego, but you're not actively admitting it and using spirituality as a way to justify and deceive yourself.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I wont lie the luxury is one of the reasons I gravitate to thiefdom.

It’s just about taking valueable things and not working for them.

What you're doing here is not spirituality, it's childishness. And this attitude is gonna fuck you up real bad in life.

There are many ways to misunderstand and twist spirituality to serve the ego.

Spoiling your mind to believe you deserve that which you did not work for is one of the most toxic attitudes you can develop in life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for the replies, of course it is all ego... what else can it be, im just so confused and lost with looking at reality to the point it is distorting everything in my life, if it is all just a dream of my direct experience how can anything be toxic at all? I know im probably not going to do it but the fact that there is literally no reason not to do it just breaks me. I have no idea what is real, fake, good or bad anymore since there is no ground anymore. Obviously my ego co opts this but there is no ego to begin with! Why even is ego the enemy?

Why does realizing that everything is imaginary only make you want to treat it like it were more real? @Leo Gura you seem to have this attitude but I cant understand it....

Im just so fucking lost guys.

Why not starting a highly-efficient luxury-oriented business(es) that cater to rich people but then donate 50% of money away?

14 minutes ago, Truthboy said:

if it is all just a dream of my direct experience how can anything be toxic at all?

Nothing is toxic in the absolute sense.

But what we're talking about here is relative stuff.

Being a thief is only bad in the relative sense that it will cause you suffering. In the absolute sense do whatever you want.

I have no idea what is real, fake, good or bad anymore since there is no ground anymore. Obviously my ego co opts this but there is no ego to begin with! Why even is ego the enemy?

You're not seriously conscious yet. You've just got some glimpses and the immature ego-mind is misusing that info.

Why does realizing that everything is imaginary only make you want to treat it like it were more real? @Leo Gura you seem to have this attitude but I cant understand it....

If you loved yourself, you would treat yourself well.

Im just so fucking lost guys.

Discipline yourself. Develop a work ethic. Stage Blue stuff. You need a foundation of basic self-help before you go flying off into enlightenment-land.

I've had fantasies of being a mastery thief when I was younger. They can be fun to entertain, but clearly mark them as fantasies in your mind and ultimately let them go.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Keyhole said:

@Truthboy

Have you ever considered piracy?  

I'm thinking what's the point of learning spirituality if you have to go back to your old ways lol.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Keyhole said:

@Preety_India I don't know, for all we know, he could be the next Robin Hoodie. 

I sometimes had this temptation. 

Like a few days back I was daydreaming where I stole money from all the elites of the world and then gave it to the poor throughout the world. 

It was such a temptation. Obviously it's a question of meta ethics. 

Nevertheless there can always be a mixture of intentions behind actions. 

To me its more about how the weapon is used rather than the weapon itself. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Wow! Awesome! I have tried stealing before and it felt amazing tbh (not encouraging anyone to do it though). I would like to join your Mafia whenever it's established. I have a feeling that this is the only way to balance out the devilry of capitalism.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

There are ways to fulfill your love of thievery through a career that isn't illegal or immoral.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hat_(computer_security)

https://www.redteamsecure.com/services/penetration-testing/physical-penetration-testing/

Companies will pay you to break into them and try to steal things, in order to find out where their security vulnerabilities are. Either through their technology or physically seeing what locks and stuff aren't secure. You get a hefty payout, and the people you steal from are actually happy you did it. 

In my opinion this is the best way to pursue a life purpose of being a thief or hacker, and it's one of the only win-win outcomes.

"If there was a natural cave with diamonds in it i would also go there to get them."

If it's about the hunt for you, have you considered treasure hunting or looking for rare gems? With a little education in geology and a basic idea of where the natural rock formations are, you can go out and look for gold, silver, diamonds, opals, and other precious gems and metals. 

No matter which European country you're in, I bet there are rich deposits of precious gems only a couple hours away from you that are just waiting to be found. https://www.gemrockauctions.com/learn/additional-gemstone-information/gemstones-from-europe

I haven't considered becoming a thief, but looking for gold and other valuable natural resources has interested me and it's something I've looked into a little bit.

I would go the corporate route if you are more interested in technology and being in the city. If you have a love of nature, then being out in the woods panning for gold may be the better option.

Edited by Yarco

8 hours ago, Truthboy said:

Let me clarify what I mean with master thief. I mean making a professional career out of stealing from corporations and very rich individuals.

LMAO, this post literally made my day. I am not being sarcastic, I mean it, oh me, thanks....:D 

Go for it, I won't blame you:D. The problem is that people who stand behind those corporations are way too smart to allow it to happen. We are talking about the whole network. Watch this vid (only 5 min): 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I'll be in a grocery store and I am browsing the isles, and there will be candy and... Hello Kitty stuffed animals.... and I realize I am not a human being and I can do whatever I want.  Human law does not apply anymore.  And so I take whatever I want from the store and put it into a bag - stuffed toys and junk food usually and then when I leave the alarms go off and I am chased in the parking lot

Reminded me of a situation when I came to the USA in 2009 and had like 500$ in my pocket, which I spent on room rent. 

I went to the store and ate candy there because I did not have money to buy it (and I am an addict of chocolate). It was a big jar with chocolate-covered raisings, I came to the jar and took 3 chocolate covered raising, and let me tell you I didn't feel guilty at all. I just pretended like I wanted to try it. :D

No need to steal anything, eat in the store, this way it feels better for your ego. Joking ofc. :D

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

13 hours ago, Truthboy said:

Serious post.

Seriously ridiculous post. 

Basically I have found out that I truly want to become a master thief in life. Since I have been doing spirituality and experiencing calmer and more joyful states, free from mind talk, I have noticed that in those states I just want to be a thief. Only in the more egoic mind states do i critizise or guilt myself from the idea. And due to seeing more that life is a dream, the idea that i can do anything I want just seems more plausible to me.

You will never become a master thief, because you already are. Via thought attachment, you have already hijacked your own true nature. 

Im from a middle class family in europe and i finished high school and always had food to ear. But luxury items and nice clothes I could never afford and i was always in debt. I wont lie the luxury is one of the reasons I gravitate to thiefdom.

Let me clarify what I mean with master thief. I mean making a professional career out of stealing from corporations and very rich individuals. I don’t want to seem rationalizing but stealing from non-rich entities is just not one of my desires.

In knowing the true source of your desire, you’ll have seen through your rationalizing (and everyone else’s too). Then you’ll have something to give, which could never have been stolen. 

It’s not about the crime for me I think, even though I love not recognising authority. If there was a natural cave with diamonds in it i would also go there to get them. It’s just about taking valueable things and not working for them. The romantic feeling of just going after what you want has just been strengthened by spirituality because why worry about your place in the system as 1/7billion people when it is all an illusion anyway, there is only the self so stealing doesnt even exist.

That would mean what you’re thinking is completely delusional, which would readily be seen from the vantage point prior to thought attachment, fear, desire, and your own rationalizations. That holy grail can not be stolen, only freely expressed & given away. 

It’s also not that im super self centered in life on a daily basis regarding material things. One of my biggest fantasies is to take a 100k and then go on a giving spree to my broke friends and random broke ppl on the streets, just give em a 50 out of nothing. Its so bizarre I know.

With such a breadth of intrinsic gifts, why think so cheaply?

Im so conflicted because it seems my guilt about this idea only seems to stem from ego while love seems to strengthen it. I would have never expected my thieving fantasies to truly become something I consider because of spirituality. Wtf?

Thanks for reading I had to get this off my chest.

Spirituality can definitely be used to steal anything, but you’re creating your own karma, and in the end you will have only used & stolen yourself, which you are divinely free to piss away in rationalizations. All roads lead home, your’s is sounding rough my friend. But they all lead home. Wisely listen while it is a whisper, a roaring wind tends to take it’s toll. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Truthboy Lets be real here. You're looking for some kind of approval. It isn't spirituality that's causing it. It's just a tricky way to justify silly behavior. You need to see a therapist or psychologist right away before this develops into something that's going to bite you in the ass later. Good luck my friend, and I hope that you can get some help. 

This is what you are fantasizing about looks like in reality. Is this what you really want? Be realistic about it.

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel