Preety_India

The Challenges of Women (Not every woman okay!)

126 posts in this topic

In a world where many kinds of people are oppressed. I generally care the least about women. Mainly white western women. 

Yall can get in the back of the line in my eyes. 

On 1/25/2021 at 4:22 AM, Barbara said:

I don’t think the issue is being a woman. I’m a woman and I do not see myself in most of your words. What I see is a victim mindset. Take responsibility for a while..  Best of luck

This woman is very wise. Thank you for this. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura Can you please lock this topic. 

I'm getting sick of the offensive disrespectful remarks users are constantly leaving on this thread. 

stop spamming this section with your threads and seek therapy. you clearly have issues that nobody on here can solve for you. You are just wasting your own time and everyone else's on this forum with your own personal issues, and a professional is the only one equip enough to help you. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Axiomatic if you have a problem leave my threads alone, nobody is forcing you to reply 

You're constantly abusing me on the forum and I think the mods here need to take some action against you. 

@Leo Gura please take action against this user @Axiomatic. He constantly calls me a spammer and keeps using abusive language toward me even when I tell him to leave me alone he doesn't stop insulting me.

This is not okay behavior from this user. 

He has no right to imply that I'm mentally ill or to seek therapy. That is gross abuse. 

Therapy does not imply you are mentally ill. Therapy is a useful tool for everyone. I am just trying to help you with advice. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Axiomatic  I don't want your abusive language and advice. 

If you can't be respectful please avoid. 

well my advice is hands down the best advice for you. You aren't going to solve your problems like this. 

@Leo Gura can you please lock the thread. Lot of disrespectful comments.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.