Karmadhi

Online dating destroying the principles of game

110 posts in this topic

@Ghost  @Striving for more Girls will not make you any happier in the end anyway, focus on the process. It is like wealth, useless in the grand scheme of things. As long as your basic needs for love and sex are met then you re halfway there

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

@Ghost Bro that's such a dumb post ..  

So you dated a hot 19 year old who was a bit dumb >>> Therefore "all hot girls are dumb" ! 

Stupidest logic. 

It's up to everyone, I'm going for girls 8-10 in looks, 8-10 in personality... why not go for both?

Yeah a 7-8 on looks with the whole package is better than a 10 looks who's a bitch. 

You misunderstood my message, and I haven't said that I only dated her in my whole life, in fact I only date girls 8-10 in terms of looks, looking for that 9-10 personality but it's really hard to find. 

I just wanted to highlight that being a 10 in a lot of ways is quite subjective.

@Leo Gura

Totally agree with you. Atm it is harder for me to date 25+ yr old women as I just turned 22. I had some dates with older women than me and made much deeper connections. I still have 1 of them as one of my best friends, she is 30.

Getting 18-23 is no problem most of the time but coffee tables ain't my type.

I guess I'll have to wait 3 more years for that to be easier.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing you say in online game matters. It's 100% looks.

If a girl has an active online account obviously she's interested in sex.

In some places online dating is almost a cultural obligation, which brings lots of women doing it, including SD Stage Blue kind of women who could as an example feel the social pressure to get into relationship, in which case looks are not everything. Don't you think there is also social strategizing that supersedes biological strategizing among some women doing online dating? Maybe you need to have lots of masculine traits in you as a women to be able to do so?

2 hours ago, Snader said:

In some places online dating is almost a cultural obligation, which brings lots of women doing it, including SD Stage Blue kind of women who could as an example feel the social pressure to get into relationship, in which case looks are not everything.

Lol

The most conservative women on online dating sites are the biggest sluts ;)

Whenever a girl writes in her profile:

"I'm not looking for causal sex or hook-ups."

That's how you know she will fuck you on the first night.

It's all bullshit. Stop buying it when these girls peddle you their virginhood and saintliness. Stage Blue people are sexually repressed freaks and that sexuality is just waiting to explode like a Champagne cork.

Don't be surpised with your virgin girl comes to Vegas and gets banged by 3 strangers in one night. And then the next day acts like she's still a virgin. It's all an act. And she bullshits herself as much as she bullshits you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing you say in online game matters. It's 100% looks. If you got the looks you don't need to try to open her with clever lines or game her. All you gotta do is say, "Hi, I'm _____ . What's your number?"

And no amount of clever texting is gonna get her to like you if your looks suck, so don't waste your time.

If a girl has an active online account obviously she's interested in sex.

Offline game is very different because the girl often isn't even actively trying to date and the competition is way less.

The problem with online game is that it's so explicit and lazy that the competition is too steep. You have no edge. There is no reason why the girl would not select the hottest guy she can see. Zero reason. Offline game is totally different because she has way fewer options. She cannot compare you to 100 other guys. Don't put yourself into a position where she can compare you to 100 other guys. This is a losing position. You might as well bend over and let her stick a carrot in your ass while you're at it.

I thought you mentioned a number of time before that women are not as visual as men are. 

Also, I have to strongly disagree with a lot of what you're saying about how to succeed on online dating. 

Every guy here should listen to these vids in detail from these dating gurus:

54 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I thought you mentioned a number of time before that women are not as visual as men are.

You are confusing things.

When I talk about game, I'm talking about offline game. Online should not even be considered game.

I have always said that online is very different and it all hinges on looks.

Not making this distinction is a grave error.

If you don't have above-average looks and you want hot girls you should not be wasting your time online.

@Karmadhi Online dating sites are ridden with narcissistic folk, because it's too easy to manipulate and deceive from behind the screen (both male and female). H G Tudor is a conscious narcissist who tells why you shouldn't date online, he knows the game of his kind better than anyone else, so listen and learn 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop expecting high value for free. That is madness.

That is ego. If everyone could get away with it, they'd fuck and marry the maximum value person they could no matter where they are at themselves.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

The most conservative women on online dating sites are the biggest sluts ;)

Whenever a girl writes in her profile:

"I'm not looking for causal sex or hook-ups."

That's how you know she will fuck you on the first night.

In my social circles that's obvious. Those girls are taken as nuts, as everybody can see through that. Only socially retarded or totally inexperienced guys fall for that shit.

I have really good looking female friends sexually open and closed and even those who are active and really open and honest about it tend to be selective sometimes in a way that makes me scratch my head. Maybe there is something under the surface that I'm overlooking or blind to or maybe I simply don't understand their taste lol.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are confusing things.

When I talk about game, I'm talking about offline game. Online should not even be considered game.

Not making this distinction is a grave error.

If you don't have above-average looks and you want hot girls you should not be wasting your time online.

So, you don't agree with what the dating gurus said in the vids I posted here?

Also, how do you know for certain that "If you don't have above-average looks and you want hot girls you should not be wasting your time online"?

I have one friend who is not very good looking and doenst have good online profile and pictures. 

But he thinks that its all about your text game and your pickup lines :D

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, how do you know for certain that "If you don't have above-average looks and you want hot girls you should not be wasting your time online"?

Test, test, test.

The beauty of online is that you can create as many profiles as you want and split test everything like a mad scientist. Just don't be surprised if the results of your investigations depress you.

All this time you spend whining about unfairness and wallowing in depression you could spend on talking to and banging girls. If you weren't so lazy.

@Leo Gura The thing is most people in the world cannot do offline game due to Covid. So they resort to online game. You yourself did this and when asked you said : "Covid killed pickup". Therefore the "you are lazy" argument will not work until this covid thing ends and life goes back to normal. 

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura Therefore the "you are lazy" argument will not work until this covid thing ends and life goes back to normal. 

It still works, because Covid is just an excuse you're using to be lazy. 

I met more people last year during Covid than ever before in my life. 

@Verg0 Do not assume stuff for others please. I am in university (all online for now), i am part of a student organisation (all online for now), all bars and clubs are closed. Bars and restaurants are closed. Gyms are closed. It is winter and people do not go outside a lot. I also come from a country (not originally from this country just studying here) where people are VERY VERY cold normally. Talking on the street to them is not at all like it is in USA. I have met people from USA and they are COMPLETELY different. Much more open and outgoing. You cannot even do day game since people are scared of covid and all wear masks.

When nightclubs and bars open again then you can that i am being lazy.

If you have any suggestions for me then i would love to hear them.

Edited by Karmadhi

I must disagree a little based on experience.

I used these pictures (https://ibb.co/FWh246V) of myself and I got 15 likes after the initial 24h boost that tinder gives you.

2 weeks later, I created a new profile with these new improved pictures ( https://ibb.co/6vTGcwp )and I got about 40 likes in those initial 24h. That's almost 3x likes 

I still didn't haven't gotten laid with this during the pandemic. I was able to get laid with like 4 girls before the thing, through the years.(not using it constantly) (Im in a 600k population city in Spain)
But I definitely think improving your pics could put some guys above the necessary threshold to get laid. For example:

• Good lighting so your skin looks younger, eyes shining
  • Pictures taken from lower angles and proper cropping so you look taller
  • Dressed with good style
  • Good body language
  • No poor quality pictures

I agree looks are the biggest thing online but not everything.

BTW taking good pictures is a lot of work. Im currently doing it with a Xiaomi phone with GCam installed, a tripod and a remote bluetooth controller, everything really cheap.

Edited by narkuser

How @narkuser you are one solid looking guy! You will be fine if you stay persistent.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I tried a few dating apps this summer. The pictures I used were fine enough, though I didn't have many recent pictures of myself so I was limited in my choices of picture quality (obviously this hurt my chances massively). I spent most of the time crafting and tweaking a good profile that I thought best reflected me and the qualities of my personality that might make me seem appealing to like minded people, and when I was looking through other profiles I would usually be looking at their profiles to see if the things they wrote made them seem like someone who I might be interested in meeting. Generally I was disappointed to find that most people didn't put any effort into their profiles at all, and usually I would reject outright anybody who didn't put the effort in to give more details about themselves. And no surprise I barely got any matches at all.

After about a month of this I realized that I was going about it all wrong, and that I would never get matches this way. But on a deeper level I also realized that I didn't want to get matches that way and that looking to get laid is not my top priority. Primarily what I want is to meet interesting likeminded people and expand my circle of friends and connections, and if something more came from that great, but if not no biggie. and once it became obvious to me that these apps were not the place for that mindset I deleted them.

16 minutes ago, Roy said:

How @narkuser you are one solid looking guy! You will be fine if you stay persistent.

thanks man

Edited by narkuser