Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaka Pirs Hanzic

I’m sorry for dooming us all

21 posts in this topic

Wazzup friends,

First of, i just wanna say that i’m not even joking with this post, even though it may appear as a giant joke. But do feel entertained if you want, im sort of laughing myself...

Ok, so the story goes something like this:

About a year and a half ago, i tried the so called “two cup quantum leap” method in order to “manifest” something into my life (what it was is irrelevant in this discussion). It was a time in my life when spirituality really started taking of for me (even though i was a watcher of Actualized videos for many years prior), and of course, it was a very low stage of spirituality (you know, sorta new-agey beliefs and such).

A little info on “two cup” technique for context:

You basically put a label on two cups, on the full cup you write current situation you don’t want, on the empty cup you write situation you want instead, and then you pour water from one cup to the other and drink it, and you are then magically transferred to a parallel universe where everything is the same except the thing you wanted to change.

And so, as the story goes, i drank the water from cup, and as i just finished drinking, a thought flashed through my mind.

The thought was “zombie apocalypse”.

I realized immediately that this could mean i will now be transferred into the parallel universe where there is a zombie apocalypse coming, and so i immediately started assuring myself that nothing will change, except the thing i asked this holly water-cup for.

But then, about a year ago, Covid-19 took over the world, and it looks like it ain’t getting better anytime soon (even though i never really cared about the whole situation, but others seem to be going crazy and more crazy as time goes on).

Im not really sure what im trying to accomplish with this post, maybe i just needed a rant. Anyhow, am kinda looking forward to what yall have to say about this, and please note, it was a time when i believed in all sorts of stupid things :) 

So what was written on the empty cup exactly? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Then why not do it again but this time you visualize everyone healthy and happy? If you caused the pandemic then you can also end it! But I don't think you manifested this, law of attraction is just 1 of 33 universal laws, and I don't think one little mistake can manifest something so big for so many people.

People who are more tapped into themselves are generally more attuned to the zeitgeist. You did not manifest covid by simply seeing an image and performing a ritual or practice. This was a collective manifestation, and you got a small glimpse of it beforehand.

@Preety_India it doesn’t really matter what, but sure, i can share. It was stupid really, i asked for a full beard to grow hehe i know, silly :) 

@Jaka Pirs Hanzic In that case, I don't think it had anything to do with your ritual. You simply had a premonition which is quite common. 

@Seraphim thought about doing it, but didn’t want to fuck things up further if it was indeed how it happened haha... but i guess you’re right, it does seem a bit too extreme for one little mortal to cause all this. But then again, is it, i wonder xD

@JohnD ive thought myself about this being only an intuition telling me what is to come, and it does indeed seem like the this is what happened. How crazy is this, i love reality lol xD

@Jaka Pirs Hanzic  you didn't will it into existence. 

It would make sense had you written something like that on the cup, but since what you wrote was irrelevant, you basically didn't manifest it at all. 

The universe only gave you a loose clue. 

That's not called manifesting. 

Also, such little things cannot bring about a Manifestation on such a scale. 

It was simply collective Manifestation of collective Consciousness. 

@Preety_India for a long time now i have been torn between thinking ive caused all this and thinking it was only an intuitive feeling for the future situation, but it does make more sense that it was an intuition xD

@Jaka Pirs Hanzic  you got nothing to worry about. 

xD

If you worry too much, some other weird Manifestation might come true. Better not worry. xD

Well, even if we get into a world with zombies, it will be a new adventure. 

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Zombies can not know a zombie apocalypse, only an un-zombie apocalypse. 

You can’t know this unless you directly experience being a zombie though :) 

37 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Well, even if we get into a world with zombies, it will be a new adventure. 

Always loved zombie fiction, but i don’t think i would survive long in it... not the zombies, but the savage survivors lol xD

2 hours ago, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

You can’t know this unless you directly experience being a zombie though :) 

If an idea can know, what is knowing the idea? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If an idea can know, what is knowing the idea? 

Hmm... after a bit of contemplating this, i would say that what is knowing the idea is nothing, the idea itself is what is knowing the idea. Am i anywhere close with this answer, or do i need to contemplate further?