rnd

A new psychedelic Leo hasn't revealed

13 posts in this topic

Last year Leo briefly mentioned a new psychodelic that was even better 5-Meo-Dmt, but he didn't reveal it - "when the right time comes I will...". Does Leo still remember to  reveal it? For if he suddenly decides to merge with infinite infinity then it'll remain a mistery.

You kinda have all the psychadelic recommendations you'll ever need.

And no, he hasn't revealed it, as far as I know.

I'm pretty sure once we get to a similar experience level as Leo with psychadelics, we should discover a lot of unknown substances naturally.

@rnd I second what Michal has said. You have everything you need. You don't really need anything better than 5-MeO. The real question is, will you make the effort to use it and use it to its full potential?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 1/23/2021 at 2:59 PM, Space said:

I second what Michal has said. You have everything you need. You don't really need anything better than 5-MeO. The real question is, will you make the effort to use it and use it to its full potential?

Well, I know. But my ego wants more and more, and better, always. Namely, my ego wants to be discovered as something that doesn't exist with the best psychedelic out there, it no longer wants 5-meo-dmt if there's something even better.

Ego-s... they are all this way...

Edited by rnd

Leo as mentioned DPT is stronger but there are other psychedelics still that he haven't received. But idk why you would need anything more than 5-meo, it's so perfect.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

I kind of understand his reluctance to reveal what it is.  If it starts getting a lot of attention, then it has a higher chance of getting scheduled.

However I would also like to know what it is so I can try to get a hold of some before that happens. xD 

He revealed it. It was DPT. Then he changed his mind to 5meo again and lastly regular DMT. I don't know what he is up to now.

On 23/01/2021 at 11:59 PM, Space said:

@rnd I second what Michal has said. You have everything you need. You don't really need anything better than 5-MeO. The real question is, will you make the effort to use it and use it to its full potential?

How can you know you don't really need anything better than 5-MeO if you haven't taken anything that is better than 5-MeO?

1 hour ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

How can you know you don't really need anything better than 5-MeO if you haven't taken anything that is better than 5-MeO?

Of course i'm open to learning about new psychedelics that are better than 5-MeO. And i'm sure there are. However, what i'm saying is that 5-MeO is more than sufficient for our work here. It wouldn't bother me if I never found another psychedelic again. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Try to find anybody who exhausted 5 meo's full potential lol.

Ofc there might be something stronger, it's just that it would be hard to find use for it.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, Vibroverse said:

Am I, like, the psychedelics?

Yes. No. Yes and no. Neither no nor yes. 

(:

The game of survival cannot be won.