Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

How do you get clarity of intent, but also get freedom from outcome?

7 posts in this topic

Tyler Durden keeps talking about being present. Being non needy. But how can having clear intent on wanting to get the girl, also bring about freedom of outcome? Leo, also talks about this.... have intent but non needy. 

Tyler durden answered this by saying. I don't care. I just do it, because it;s so fun.

Is this my problem for trying to answer this question too logically? Am I too in my head thinking about this? 

Sorry for being so confused and dumb...............................

Edited by charlie cho

What you should be after is the experience of resolving that apparent paradox. Not an intellectual understanding of it. This takes practice. 

You feel it, the desire is there but you leave the results up to... (insert word, "chance", "God", "the universe", etc.).

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

In practice this is overcome through abundance.

If you are going out every night and talking to 10 hot girls then you shouldn't really care about getting any particular one.

By not going out enough, by not going out into venues with lots of hot girls, you will have scarcity mindset and you will be needy.

It's crucial that if you're doing pickup you do it in the right locations and at the right volume.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's a ratio, not black or white. You want to be 90% detached and 10% invested in order to make successful approaches.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Leo Gura At least, I am going out a lot. Coronoa ain't helping me though. After many nights out, for 2 months, I couldn't go out. Starting out now trying to get my day game in order, and try to find guy friends to do night game with. Thanks.

Clarity on intent: 100% aligned with your goal, man to woman approach, not that indirect shit like "what time is it?. From moment zero, the girl has to know you are there as a MAN and SHE is being filtered for a possible sexual relationship. Bring your sexual vibe, don't try to be TOO friendly and "harmless". She has to be 100% sure what's up. If you guys suddenly appeared in a bedroom, sex is the next natural step or it is weird? If is weird, you are trying to be her friend, not her lover. This also means 100% commitment to the interaction, put yourself in front of her, talk directly to her, look her dead in the eyes, be present.

Freedom from the outcome:  Nothing is personal, everything is fun, see whats is funny about it. "Who the hell would have the balls to do that sober?". "How can i make this more epic?". Self-amusement. Focus on vibing, not your creepy agenda, just be with the girl, see her as a human being and create an epic and fun moment together. 

On 24/1/2021 at 0:21 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Clarity on intent: 100% aligned with your goal, man to woman approach, not that indirect shit like "what time is it?. From moment zero, the girl has to know you are there as a MAN and SHE is being filtered for a possible sexual relationship. Bring your sexual vibe, don't try to be TOO friendly and "harmless". She has to be 100% sure what's up. If you guys suddenly appeared in a bedroom, sex is the next natural step or it is weird? If is weird, you are trying to be her friend, not her lover. This also means 100% commitment to the interaction, put yourself in front of her, talk directly to her, look her dead in the eyes, be present.

Freedom from the outcome:  Nothing is personal, everything is fun, see whats is funny about it. "Who the hell would have the balls to do that sober?". "How can i make this more epic?". Self-amusement. Focus on vibing, not your creepy agenda, just be with the girl, see her as a human being and create an epic and fun moment together. 

Nicely said!