DanKrom81

Recent mushroom experience helped me see god.

5 posts in this topic

I also wanted to give you this list that i have written regarding the points i felt were very meaningful about these experiences, do you believe its possible to talk with God on these substances, i have heard so many different stories and this was so profoundly important to me i have to know more please reply when you can.

Points to remember about Mushroom trip:

After my third mushroom experience of using 5.5-6.5g the ringing in my ear I heard started to make a clearer voice in my head but not a typical voice it was like it was me talking to myself but it wasn’t me

It said I am you and you are me, and we are everything, there is no reason to suffer because of this – profound in that moment, made me think of things in my life much differently and think of things that happened to me as a child in a much different way.

Evolve, break it, break it now, BREAK IT, DAN DAN BREAK IT!

Random muscle spasms and was contorted on the bed my girlfriend said I looked very uncomfortable but at no point did I feel uncomfortable.

Had constant cold / hot flashes, and when I got cold I felt better by going under the blankets into complete darkness, when I did I could see imagery but not anything I can describe it was patterns and shapes and waves and lines but in that moment they were not those things but full conversations I understood in a second the entity never actually speaks with a vocal voice its like in your head i also whenever got cold had to use the washroom i think in a 5 hour period i must have went pee 8-12 times.

Second trip I saw in complete darkness a very beautiful light in the center of my vision that expanded to a larger hole or maybe a portal and I saw a very beautiful being on the other side it looked just like us but minus eyes.

The next entity I saw, I did not get a clear picture of, I was having a very strange conversation with the entity that was starting to make me feel uncomfortable it was saying it regrets giving us eyes, because ironically it made us not able to see correctly and it wanted to take our eyes away but it wasn’t in a violent scary way I just did not know what to say or do in this situation, so I asked it please can we just talk about something else right now I don’t like this, and it said sure ok sorry, and gave me a flash of the most beautiful white and blue light, and within that light flash there was a blurry outline of something I can only describe as divine, the second I saw it I felt calm, save, and no longer uncomfortable about the previous conversation then we just discussed the world and how this will save it if people are open to it.

As I know I am leaving the trip and the effects are wearing off it always tells me, its about time to go Dan, thank you for coming here, I hope you come back, it never tells me out right I need to take more, but it gives me this image that I interpret that way, one of the things I have seen is what only I can guess is me on the outside of what looks like a sphere trying to push into it and overtime I do it pushes me away, I am wondering if evolve break it break it break it, was a metaphor for something or maybe its telling me in what way humans will evolve next, I know its sounds crazy almost like psychosis but it feels so real and truth 100% and I know it sounds crazy but I feel it was more real than real in some way.

Wanted me to get the message out to people

Vision seemed better afterwards, things seemed brighter like there was a light on everywhere.

Felt more real than real, and it does not feel like an addiction but I want to go back constantly.

Made me start thinking of consciousness in other living things and what it could be like.

Always have an explosion of ideas and thoughts afterwards that I have a hard time articulating to my girlfriend in a way she can understand its like I have so much that needs to come out but I have no one to listen or who understands how important this feels to me and the longer you are out of that state slowly the amazing brilliant obvious ideas start to blur away again.

Nice!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Whenever you are feeling love you are hearing from God. Whenever you are feeling fear or anger or anxiety you are not. It is that simple. 

2 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Vibroverse hmm, yeah it isn't that simple. It's actually simpler.

I agree. Infinitely simpler than words can express. 

Where does one go to find these magical mushrooms. I heard it's legal in Denver, Colorado to use them now.

Im down in Colorado Springs. Curious where. 

My question is where to find them...