Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

Covid exposes an Orange-Green hot battle

6 posts in this topic

Which is getting stronger as time goes and as quarantine cycles persist.

Green believes in reducing the quarantines and have less restrictions while meanwhile we have to eat healthier, expose more to sunlight, do physical activity and trust more our body abilities to fight the virus, while orange believes in more restrictions and what western medicine suggests.

personally when I see a facebook friend post the green pov I tend emotionally to agree with him 10-times more because I know how much better green understands in health, but I know that Covid is a complicated story because of the high-risk population and the need to protect them and the higher spreading rate this virus has etc.

Also, most people aren't conscious enough to appreciate the importance of natural healthy lifestyle and tend to underestimate its significance, and their chances they will change right now is small. So we have to understand they will not accept green's way but mainly the western medicine, which is gross and have Low-resolution point of view of the human body but requires less energy and responsibiliy from the person. 

Whats funny is that even though that stage green people sometimes exaggerate in their attitude towards Covid (and sometimes fall into blue conspiracy theories) and overlook the complexity-collective responsibility-stages of consciousness issues - still - most of the people who comments them in facebook and shout on them on their naiveness - criticise them from below! thats what I think.

Do you think that the way western world deals with it is a good way or unproportional and the damages from the steps we take are far worse than the damage the Covid can make?

Aren't you fear there can be an inflation in how from now on we will see every other virus and so maybe the quarantine cycles and distance keeping will never really ends?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

I do believe there are reasonable critiques to be made of the lockdown measures. But we do have to be conscious of where these critiques are coming from.

For instance, I’ve noticed that many progressives are keenly aware of the influence of corporations in politics, but they seem unwilling to admit that science has been just as badly influenced. Science is their religion.

Thus, the lockdown measures to many progressives are infalliable because they come from mainstream science. This leaves out any discussion of alternative health measures in most political circles. 

This critique, which is what I think you were getting at, is much different than “my freedom!!!”. 

I would like there be more of a space for genuine critiques of the lockdown without being labeled a right-wing nut job who doesn’t believe in science and has no empathy. It’s a silly caricature.

Even if you believe the lockdown was mostly correct, I can hardly imagine you believe it was all correct. Surely there are things that could have been done better.

At the same time, it’s tough to have that conversation because it feels like you’re encouraging people who already don’t want to quarantine even more reason to not quarantine. Thus, even a legitimate critique seems like a threat.

It’s a messy, shitty situation we are in. We are learning some challenging lessons about getting along.

I still do not understand how such an epidemic could be allowed in the modern world!

@neutralempty  maybe ?

But why only after 1000 years?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 hours ago, bisseranast said:

I still do not understand how such an epidemic could be allowed in the modern world!

What do you want the world to do more than it does right now?

@neutralempty animal agriculture exists for thousands of years.

Why that the biological mechanism you mentioned will take so much time to move and only after this long time will backfire humanity?

Edited by Nivsch