Conscious life

how am I god?

20 posts in this topic

how am I god? how to handle the Pardox between being human and God? to which polarity identity goes? isn't the chrstian saying true? you are the image and likeness of God. a human and a God at the same time. I am God doesn't make sense unless to create shock to people to wake them. I am God as identity is toxic. what do you say? 

"I am the universe." - Leo Gura
A Buddha said, identifying with anything, even the universe at large, is an ego illusion. To gnow oneself, knowledge has no place.

"Everything is infinite." - Leo Gura
How can there be infinity without space?

"It's one" - Leo Gura
There's no One without a many. One belongs to the world of duality. "The Tao gives birth to One, One gives birth to Yin/Yang."

This is what happens when you want reality to be about God and Oneness. "My feeling is that this world was created to help those in the illusional Oneness of Brahmaland to Wake-up,...because once there, in the Oneness of Brahmaland,...it's very difficult to realize Reality." - V.

Be very careful of this "You are God" talk. Have you even seen a God? It's easy to be God when you make your own definition of what God is, but that's just mental gymnastics. When you find God ask him if he's you and you are him, otherwise it is just a fairytale.

3 hours ago, Consept said:

I am separate or other than God is surely more toxic 

Really? What is toxic about being separate from God?

Edited by tatsumaru

Because when you take magic mushrooms, they work. :D

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Conscious life God is what is. Are you not what is? You are as much what is as everything else (including other 'humans'). 

You are 'human' only conceptually. Plants/ coffee table/animals/dead people/etc don't consider themselves 'human'/anything, do they? You know why? Because they don't conceptulize reality.

It's the era you are born in.

If you are born 2000 years ago and you keep telling everyone you are God, people will capture you and stone you.

If 200 years ago, people will call you insane and may put you in mental hospital.

Now, some people will just ignore you despite your craving for attention.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

It's the era you are born in

If you are born 2000 years ago and you keep telling everyone you are God, people will capture you and stone you.

If 200 years ago, people will call you insane and may put you in mental hospital.

Now, some people will just ignore you despite your craving for attention.

no one can hurt you without your will. those hurt by others  are egoic people try to destroy other people illusion. 

@Natasha @Megan Alecia @Consept @tatsumaru

I am God. but for the purpose of humbleness and truth. I am God Is sacrificed. because the truth is in the middle, a god and human, in which identifty can't be made. 

@Conscious life Look up the concept of Holon by Ken Wilbur.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I am currently aware every living beings from the smallest to the largest evey cockroch, ant or any other giant living beings are God consciousness. I hear and know intuitively calling and talked to me, God imagining these beings as other than himself. or simply we could say they are infinite mind consciousness, these equivalent to a virtual reality objects and entity, on the vr they appear real when they are conscious imagination, made by conscious human. People imagined vr entity to be entity outside but when they are conscious imagination. humans restrict themselves in egoic servival mode doesn't called God. that make them idol. anything that servive is devil they ego. so I am God as human is devilry. 

God is another word for the infinite. No need to identify yourself as God to wake up, because ultimately God also is part of the dream, based on our limited thinking we had to imagine gods into being. What you call God is another image on your screen. 

On 22/01/2021 at 7:52 PM, Conscious life said:

how am I god? how to handle the Pardox between being human and God? to which polarity identity goes? isn't the chrstian saying true? you are the image and likeness of God. a human and a God at the same time. I am God doesn't make sense unless to create shock to people to wake them. I am God as identity is toxic. what do you say? 

Just know that God is not what you think, it's not a bearded man in the sky. Christianity is extremely patchy and you will not realise what God is and what you are through Christianity easily. So you can't really use it as ground to stand on.

Think of it like this, the story of Jesus. That is actually the story of you. You will die and be born again, with God, for God as God forever

Because God is one, he is everything and more. So he's not separated from you or your body because you are God's creation, so therefore you are God. That's just the rational explanation though.

It does not mean your ego is God. If you wanted to embody God's character, you'd have to die. 

On 1/25/2021 at 7:03 PM, Conscious life said:

@SgtPepper and there is something which isn't God? 

Here's a clue. Generally speaking God = Oneness (One) = Brahman
However One is still part of duality because there can't be One without a many.
Saraha said, “He who thinks of mind in terms of one or many casts away the light and enters delusion.” 

As Lao Tzu said, “The Tao gives birth to One. One gives birth to yin and yang. Yin and yang give birth to all things.” There is a Tao without One or Yin/Yang, but no One without a Yin/Yang, nor a Yin/Yang without a One, just as there is no Brahman without the illusion or magic show of maya. Oneness is Aristotelian nonsense; a prison of sorts, so distractional in its delusion, that bodhicitta is near totally obscured, and not even considered.

To better understand the difference between the Alaya Consciousness of Buddhism (which is actually beyond consciousness) and the Brahman Consciousness of Advaita (which implies “not two”), the following humorous story was said to be told in the Kevatta (Kevaddha) Sutta, as translated by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.

“Where do the four elements cease without remainder?”

Through meditation the monk reached the Heaven of the Four Great Kings, who did not know the answer. Next he went to the thirty three gods in a higher Desire Realm heaven, but none of these rulers knew either. He then asked King Sakka (Indra), the king of these gods, but Sakka did not know the answer. Up and up he went asking all sorts of gods at each and every higher level. Finally he came to Great Brahma, the Creator, Uncreated, Knower of All.

When the monk finally achieved an audience with Great Brahma, Brahma appeared in all his majesty and glory announcing, “I am Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be.” The monk then humbly and respectfully asked his question, but all Great Brahma did was repeat, “I am Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be.”

The monk eventually got frustrated and said, “I know you are “Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be,” but I asked you a question about where the four elements cease without remainder. The Great Brahma replied, “Listen little monk, don’t embarrass me. All these other gods are listening and think I know everything. If you want to know the answer to a question like that, don’t ask me. I don’t know the answer. For a question like that, you have to go ask the Buddha.

Our monk gets up from his meditation and finds the Buddha nearby, asking him where the four elements cease without remainder.  The Buddha tells him that he’s thinking of the question incorrectly, and should ask where do the four elements have no foothold…”

In other words a better question is - Is there something which is God? Something real that is.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM, Conscious life said:

how to handle the Pardox between being human and God?

(...)

a human and a God at the same time. 

There is no paradox and you are not human and God at the same time. It only appears that way in 'your' limited consciousness.

You are fully God.

You are not perceiving sounds, smells and visual objects (chairs, walls,...) through sensory organs of a human body. You are Consciousness/God imagining/being body sensations, thoughts, the belief and sensation of being a human, emotions, colors (which you call your body), and more colors (chairs, walls,...), sounds, smells. All hapening within You.

No appearance is more You than other appearances. The chair is just as much You as body sensations. The belief that body sensations are more You, is yet another appearance, floating around.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM, Conscious life said:

. I am God doesn't make sense

(...)

. I am God as identity is toxic. 

Did you ever say "I am a human"? But strictly speaking, what did really say that? It was your mouth, not a human. In that sense saying that you are a human is a lie, only saying that you are a mouth is true.

Yet it is clear that this is ridiculous, and that it makes fully sense to call yourself human. 

Well, the same thing happens when you wake up. Calling yourself "human" is just as ridiculous as calling yourself "mouth". "God" is the most accurate label. 

You are not saying that the human alone or the ego alone is God. You are saying that God is God. And You are that.

If identification drops back from "God" to "human", then it would be more accurate to say that you are a human. In the same way as when identification drops from being a "human" to being a "mouth", then it would be more accurate to say that you are a mouth. 

The human is not God (at least not more than other appearances). So as long as this human doesn't act superior (as though it alone were God), it is fine. As long as the mouth doesn't believe and act as though it is a full human (rather than a part of a human), it is fine. 

So practically speaking, if you believe you are a human, call yourself human. But know that truly, You are God, even right now.

If you are conscious that You are God, then you know Yourself as God, because nothing else would make sense. However, the human will keep acting as though it is a human. Because you never said that the "human" is God, you said that "You" are God.

I am God. I am the universe. I am a goldfish.

Words. Just words.