Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nicachi

Why does my partner has no purpose?

28 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Isn't this contrary to everything you teach in your life purpose course?

If you ain't at least above average ambitious you won't finish the course, won't even take it. :P

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nicachi I would never wait on someone to develop it. Don't wait on people to change. Plan your life like they will not change.

Isn't it that in a relationship, that sooner or later there will be issues, whether it is purpose, whether kids or money or anything. I'm not sure if breaking up is the best way to deal with relationship issues. On the other hand I see what you want to say here, that purpose might be not an relationship issue but rather an issues of personality.... 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Nicachi

Chemistry’s not there, you’re not in love with him. That’s why you’re talkin about how nice & safe he is. You’re stalling, thinking.  A women in love wouldn’t be thinking any of this. She’d have both middle fingers to the world saying “fuck y’all, I’m in love!”. Entirely different communications would be transpiring in the relationship. 

Wouldn't you say that every person starts to be sceptic sooner or later? Guess that's kind of normal and belongs to a relationship. Even if I love him I can still doubt about aspects about him, and talk about them with y'all guys... 

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura What if you really love the person and you want to be with them? You cannot just leave someone when something goes wrong. You stay together even when things get hard. This idea of "leaving someone as soon as there is a small issue" is the reason why USA divorce rate is so high. In my culture people rarely divorced because they were willing to work together if there were issues. It made families stronger, happier and less bullshit for kids to go through aka divorce of parents.

Yes I kinda like this perspective too, since I really appreciate him in my life, I don't want to run to another guy just because there was one thing not fitting with the last one... There will never be a fulfilling relationship in that sense... I want to learn how to stick to each other in hard times like this... At the same time the other perspectives seem somehow quiet important too... 

I really appreciate your awnsers and comments, I mean in the end I have to decide of course... But that's very tough issue, and I'm a bit confused... I've got to think through this for a little while I guess. 

Even if I'd look for another guy, and I would have a list of things that I want and don't want, and if the list is not fulfilled I don't want him i guess that would be very superficial and naive to think that this is how its going to work out. 

I'm looking forward for your updated videos about relationship and how they are supposed to work and other advices you'd recommend on this topic. 

@Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Nicachi said:

Wouldn't you say that every person starts to be sceptic sooner or later? Guess that's kind of normal and belongs to a relationship.

No. I would inspect, question, what does that really even mean, that you are skeptical of the relationship? When one becomes skeptical of one’s religion for example, one is doubting the validity of the religion, doubting what one has been believing, one’s own dogma...because one is feeling one’s own intuition. The skeptical thoughts are on a carousel that intuition is not. ‘Normal’ is whatever your idea of ‘normal’ is. Skepticism can not ‘belong to’ a relationship, because relationship is a thought, not an entity. 

3 minutes ago, Nicachi said:

Even if I love him I can still doubt about aspects about him, and talk about them with y'all guys... 

For sure. Not trying to be a party pooper here. I love you. That might sound odd, cause I don’t even know you. Well, I do know you, and I do love you. Doesn’t mean we have chemistry, doesn’t mean we’re in love with each-other. We can be love, and we can be literally in love, and we can be not in love with each-other. 

My previous comment was not the kind of ‘favor’ that gets or is deserving of a thank you, but it is a win for you in either case, whichever way you emotionally responded to it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Isn't this contrary to everything you teach in your life purpose course?

The LP Course is for ambitious people who are confused or lost, or want to upgrade their ambitions.

But also the LP Course is about more than pure ambition.

@Nicachi I'm not saying you gotta leave him. I'm saying this:

On a scale of 1-10, how important is it to you that your man is ambiitous?

On a scale of 1-10, what is the lowest level of ambition in a man you are willing to accept?

On a scale of 1-10, how much ambition does your man have?

On a scale of 1-10, how open and serious is your man about growing and developing himself?

There's your answer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 22/01/2021 at 6:22 PM, Nicachi said:

I am on my self help journey since I'm about 16 years old. And as I get older (I am 23 now) it gets more and more important to me, to face my shadows, my insecurities, to grow, to observe, to seek the truth and live life out of purpose out of joy. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most humans don't have any sense of higher purpose. And you won't succeed in convincing them to pick one up. It's not part of their character structure.

The big factor here is ambition. Most people simply aren't ambitious and you will never make them ambitious so stop trying.

Either accept your ambitionless man or leave him and next time screen guys for ambition before sleeping with them.

Ambition is a fundamental character trait of the mind. You're born with it or you're not.

This is not an issue of confidence. It's an issue of ambition.

First thank you everyone that was a great read!

What she mentioned has little to do with ambition, which I define as feeling a drive to have an impact in the world, to change people's life. 

If her man was on a similar inner journey than her, would that make him ambitious ?

He could be full of life and energy, always wanting to do a learn new things + going deep into spiritually, without having any drive to have an impact.

If a western guy feels a profound calling, then and quits everything to go live as a monk. Is that ambition ? The drive for the inner journey and the drive to have an impact seem like 2 different issues.

And Leo ambition seems to be a big deal for you. Does it come from a pure place of love, with a powerful sense of wanting to make the world a better place ? Or do you care about having an impact ?

Edited by knakoo

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you're already attached to a person it's like you are stuck waist deep in quicksand, you can't think straight.

Yea this happened to me. After falling in love and being attached, i couldn't screen anymore and it felt like deep in quicksand. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, knakoo said:

If a western guy feels a profound calling, then and quits everything to go live as a monk. Is that ambition ? The drive for the inner journey and the drive to have an impact seem like 2 different issues.

That's more of a spiritual drive for truth or a seeking to escape suffering.

And Leo ambition seems to be a big deal for you.

I have always had high ambition. Since I was a little kid. I didn't choose it, it chose me.

Does it come from a pure place of love, with a powerful sense of wanting to make the world a better place ? Or do you care about having an impact ?

For me it comes from a place of deep Love, but it is clouded by egoic impurities, fears, bad habits, biases, weaknesses, etc.

I care about having an impact because I want my life to be meaningful, and that is done by making the world a better place. I enjoy being highly creative. It's a spiritual enjoyment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have always had high ambition. Since I was a little kid. I didn't choose it, it chose me.

B|