Christdas

Do you connect with spirit guides?

12 posts in this topic

There's quite a bit of evidence that spirit guides, including angels, are a real thing. More than that, we supposedly can connect with them; see the evidence for ourselves. For around half a year now, I've been interested this, and I've actually seen lots of signs, the most impressive of which are literal light orbs that just pop up in the middle of my visual field. This created quite a profound shift in worldview for me, and I was wondering if any of you guys ( the most entertaining of which would be @Leo Gura I suppose) have gone through similar paths.

@Christdas

Yeah this question gets asked a lot. I mentioned my view in the past, which is that these spiritual beings do "exist", at least as much as anything else exists.

Although this seems like a controversial opinion, it certainly was not so in a lot of pre-modern indigenous societies. The presence of spiritual beings was well understood. Frequent communication with the "dead" and the spirit world took place.

Of course, that alone does not make it true. But it has validated my own experiences that have lead me to believe in these entities.

That said, you do have to use discernment when it comes to this kind of stuff. I've found that people who claim they channel these beings can still be biased. So be aware of that.

1 hour ago, Christdas said:

are a real thing

I discovered I was delightfully wrong about there not being ‘spirit guides’. I’d say they are not real ‘things’, and not areal experience, but are as real experience as real experience can be, more so in a sense. Not of this world, but even this world is not really of this world. 

If you clear the mind and intend, welcome, & focus, weird awesomeness ensues. What can not be understood is not always per se misunderstanding. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There are forms of energies that you can resonate with, ie fall in love with, that will be happy to help guide you, since love is the only real guidance there is anyway, it's all quite natural. Loving the same things and having the same intentions as someone naturally lines you up. Even if they died 100 years ago, what's real about you and what's still real about them are the very same. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I've met some beings in my lucid dreams. Some spiritual masters too. I just call them and they appear. Not very different from "not-a-dream" I suppose.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

These threads explain my view on spirit guides.. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I've begun to look into this recently. But I don't want to sound crazy, so I keep it to myself. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'd say there's zero evidence of spirit guides, angels, or anything else spiritual or metaphysical.

This is an interesting topic. I need to note it down. 

Thanks to the op who posted it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.