Guest SirVladimir

Leaving The Forum, You're All Amazing!

26 posts in this topic

I know this is cliché and all — but I've decided I'll be leaving the forum indefinitely, at least for months, and I wanted to write a quick thank you and goodbye.

The reason is that I'll need to work on my life purpose like a madman, which will be the hardest thing in my life to pull off, and sometimes I catch myself using the forum more and more as an excuse instead of cherishing the things than need to be cherished.

I hold nothing but deep respect for Leo, the mods, and everyone else for keeping this place running. I genuinely hold it to be a cradle where your most sincere aspirations may hatch and where you may always find good advice. But as the saying goes, a time has to come for you to leave the nest and fly off into the world. This place has changed my life, and now it is my turn to change the lives of others. 

If anyone ever needs anything, you can always contact me on my website, because I'll be signing off now.

Take care everyone, and be nice to one another.

I wish to see everyone here, one day, pursue their life purpose, only so we may all come together and celebrate our dedication and advancements.

See you soon!

Love, V.

Take care :) Hopefully see you around later this year. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Take care! Good luck with your purpose! Im guessing its writing... :D

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Evanesco!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Hey! I'm looking forward to reading your work. From what I've seen you're a talented creator. So congrats! It's nice to see you'll be gone to sharpen your skills. Wish you the best. Warm regards

You´ll definitely realize your life purpose! 

Much Love to you ^_^

I'm a web dev, in case you need to freshen up your website, so feel free to hit me up, since I'm still coming up in the field of programming, i'll do it for free.
Anyway, I liked your comment "More like DMT in the ass" you know where it's from, haha. Good luck. 

Gonna miss you so—Bad! Love and take care.

See you soon!

I love your posts, you're always so inspiring. All the best brother.