joshuahuebner

Is it bad to have no interest in sex anymore with 18 years?

16 posts in this topic

I really wonder why I lost interest in sex. It's not like I can't have sex. My dick is working fine when my gf wants it but I just don't care about sex/masturbation anymore. Self Development/Productivity/Spirituality is everything in my mind. The only point I see in sex is to make my girlfriend happy even though it's not that satisfying for me.

Any opinions/experiences?

Good signs. 

Enjoy it while it lasts. 

Few people get the opportunity and desire to give up the mundane and pursue self development with passion. 

I know it sounds fun and crazy at the same time. 

But feel fortunate and blessed. Because now is the time and no other. 

Self development work makes me giddy with happiness 

Just watching myself grow is like watching a beautiful sunset. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

May be for a number of reasons, spiritual development is only one of them.

One possibility is: you adopted a spiritual ego, pretending you transcended shit you didn't.

Another: sex sucks with your gf.

Another one: sexual repression.

You got the point.

3 hours ago, joshuahuebner said:

The only point I see in sex is to make my girlfriend happy even though it's not that satisfying for me.

It could be a good thing depending on the intention behind that statement.

I.e, if you've realized that happiness cannot be found in sex, that's good.

But I also wonder if you're just having some low quality sex.

Learn about Tantra. It might take you experience to the next level.

@joshuahuebner Spirituality doesn't make things unsatisfying. On contrary, spirituality makes everything several times more fulfilling, and sex is one of the things that get way more satisfying  with spirituality. Sex even can be a spiritual practice, so don't just dumb it down  as something materialistic.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Yeah, the sex quality might just not be the best. What are some good resources to learn more about sex or should I just practice?

@joshuahuebner research tantra sex. Try to be more conscious during sex. Don't let your sexual  energy be concentrated in your penis, let it flow freely in your body .Don't rush the sexual practice, do a lot of foreplay before engaging in sex. treat Sex as something spiritual rather than materialistic.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@joshuahuebner  You can easily fix this by stopping to ejaculate for awhile. Very quickly will you see the point of sex again! Not just that, but the way you connect with her will be deeper and you will enjoy it more. Try it for a month and see for yourself!

You will probably want to ignore this advice, because ejaculation feels good and you're attached to it :D so was/am I. Nonetheless, you won't regret trying it.

It does mean you have to take sex slower, and perhaps take some breaks to ensure that you don't go past your point of no return. But this makes it a better (and longer) experience for both anyway!

I can recommend this resource, which I have used myself: https://21daychallenge.com/

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Maybe have a gap or a break and you will have interest in sex again. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking. Sex drive tends to diminish as we age.

@Lyubov age is in the title:D18 years. That's why I'm curious. It's not like I can't get it hard. I just don't see the point in it. Seems like time waste to me