kamill

How to become complete

9 posts in this topic

My question is simple how to I become complete in need of no one.

Should I just isolate myself ?

I noticed when i get a girl I slowly start getting emotially attached.  

I cannot figure it out 

To be come complete you have to stop entertaining the notion that you are somehow incomplete.

It's no bad thing to becoming emotionally attached, as long as you have a safe haven to get back to if thing go south.

So in other words working on yourself and having a life purpose or something that grounds you and something you build things -- such as relationships -- upon is crucial. That way the relationship will also be healthier and both of you be happier.

1 hour ago, kamill said:

My question is simple how to I become complete in need of no one.

Should I just isolate myself ?

I noticed when i get a girl I slowly start getting emotially attached.  

I cannot figure it out 

How do you mean complete?  Whats your idea of complete?  Do you have an idea that you somehow need to live a life of happiness without a source of happiness coming from anything outside of you, like other people, wordly activities, food, money, etc....?

@Mu_ I just feel like I need to spend more time with that person otherwise iam kind of emotionally distress

You will keep attaching until you get really hurt, tired, and detach.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Mu_ I mean i try to feel the suffering and ask question but in the past a tried to find another person but it fixed problem just for a while

@Gesundheit  true I think each time it gets a bit easier so I think I gonna keep doing that(but still a long process)