neutralempty

Navalny Unmasks Putin

193 posts in this topic

Just watched a movie called “Beautiful mind”. I entertained the thought that Navalny maybe suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, and these are his delusions of persecution that we are witnessing. However, he seems very coherent, and has been stable and active for a long time, so that’s unlikely.

I am now investigating who Zimin is - the man who finances Navalny, and even paid €70k to pay for his transport to German hospital. https://www.ziminfoundation.org/

What I found interesting is that Putin has been working on developing next-generation, multi-spectrum satellites that will be  providing broadband Internet access and communications

https://tass.com/science/1217351/amp

The success of this operation would mean eliminating current existing providers/ carriers such as MTS, Beeline, Megafon, Tele2.
https://akket.com/raznoe/232484-vladimir-putin-unichtozhil-sotovyh-operatorov-mts-megafon-bilajn-i-tele2-lishiv-ih-budushhego.html?_gl=1*5x7jg6*_ga*YW1wLUVKTUFMODVGYzNjcEZtcFZZOERqLWVpUWE2QkRjRGk2UTJuYnJkVnR0cTdMMFlmM3h5V2hqSHVsX0xXbVVIcjQ.

What’s important to note is who owns Beeline, one of the carriers that will be eliminated if Putin succeeds in the implementation of this program  - Zimin.

8 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I’m guessing you’re referring to legalized prostitution in Netherlands? Please do not bastardize the notion of love - they’re going there to fuck sex workers. This phenomenon - sex with a prostitute- is about as far away as you can get away from the idea of love.

You're guessing wrong.

3 hours ago, neutralempty said:

You're guessing wrong.

Whatever you say. I’m gonna guess again- it would be to honest for you to admit 1) you didn’t know prostitution was legal in Germany 2) you are degenerate enough to equate prostitution with love.

;)

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

42 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Whatever you say. I’m gonna guess again- it would be to honest for you to admit 1) you didn’t know prostitution was legal in Germany 2) you are degenerate enough to equate prostitution with love.

;)

I live in Germany..

Neither did I mean prostitution with that.

13 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

I live in Germany..

Neither did I mean prostitution with that.

And I live in the US and didn’t know prostitution was legal in Nevada.

For the lack of solid concrete evidence that you’re lying and considering what type of forum this is (where psychedelics are considered an aide in tapping into universal infinite source of love) I’ll let this one go :)

23 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

And I live in the US and didn’t know prostitution was legal in Nevada.

For the lack of solid concrete evidence that you’re lying and considering what type of forum this is (where psychedelics are considered an aide in tapping into universal infinite source of love) I’ll let this one go :)

So you admit you don't know anything about Germany, good.

Anyway, I knew prostitution is legal in Germany. They even have health insurance for that and there is nothing wrong with it. But that is besides the point and you are clearly confused, because I didn't mean prostitution when I said psychedelics and love.

Edited by neutralempty

@neutralempty How from me saying that I didn’t know prostitution was legal in Nevada you conclude that I don’t know anything about Germany?

@K Ghoul

No, but that you live in the US and Germany doesn't have such a free state seperation like the US.

Edited by neutralempty

1 minute ago, neutralempty said:

@K Ghoul

No, but that you live in the US and Germany doesn't have such a free state seperation like the US.

Huh? I’m gonna assume that English is your second language, hence this constant breakdown in communication - I have literally no idea what you just said or what you meant.

Just now, neutralempty said:

@K Ghoul nice larping bro.

I am actually genuinely confused by the point you were trying to make, sorry.

Returning this thread back to the topic of Navalny.

What makes this whole thing even crazier is that Navalny tricked an FSB agent to admit the poisoning by literally just calling him and pretending to be making an official report of the failed assasination.

Edited by TheAlchemist

Every perspective has at least a piece of the truth in it.

No one is capable of being 100% wrong.

@Leo Gura Lol, serious people stand behind Navalny's figure, so don't kid yourself that he is just a simple guy from the Russian opposition party; otherwise, he would be killed like Boris Nemtsov. But yeah, seems like he is going to follow the path of Mikhail Khodorkovsky. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 1/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, Leo Gura said:

Killing him is basically a must

Where is the logic? He'll (Putin) just sentence him (Navalny) to life. But Russia will undergo a lot of changes in the future, that is why Putin leveraged from annexing our Ukrainian Crimea. Putin was too scared Ukraine will follow the European path. And now Russians will look back at our Maidan in Kyiv, and let me tell you, his regime is not going to last forever.  

Edited by Galyna

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@Leo Gura Lol, serious people stand behind Navalny's figure, so don't kid yourself that he is just a simple guy from the Russian opposition party; otherwise, he would be killed like Boris Nemtsov. But yeah, seems like he is going to follow the path of Mikhail Khodorkovsky. 

Leo is very impressionable. He’s good at “getting to the bottom of it” and doing analysis, but getting the right focus seems to be a challenge. He tends to jump to conclusions too fast.

Edited by K Ghoul

6 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Leo is very impressionable.

Nah, I would not say so. He is not. But due to the language barrier might not understand in depth what really goes on in Russian Federation now. 

You, guys, please do not trust everything you see on YouTube. Very important to have some doubt, as always.

What makes me suspicious is that if Putin could kill Navalny, he would do it in 1 step process. He would not need to follow him for so long time with FBI. Navalny is not a big figure. Putin killed Nemtsov in the city center, just like that. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Nemtsov was assassinated on 27 February 2015, beside his Ukrainian partner Anna Durytska, on a bridge near the Kremlin in Moscow, with four shots fired from the back. In the weeks before his death, Nemtsov expressed fear that Putin would have him killed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov#:~:text=Nemtsov was assassinated on 27,Putin would have him killed.

People in power, opposition to Putin, of course, worked out the plan and Navalny is sorta like a puppet here to destabilize Putin's power.