neutralempty

Navalny Unmasks Putin

193 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Who do you think the other 47% are? The older generation whose love for Putin will die with themselves, and the passive dull mediocrity who are either too content or too scared to ever rock the boat that they’re sitting in.

From what I feel so far, it is mostly people that are around 40 years that like Putin. Older people and younger seem to like him less.

Edited by neutralempty

3 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

With hopes that after graduation they come back to contribute to the prosperity and the improvement of their homeland?

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Who do you think the other 47% are? The older generation whose love for Putin will die with themselves, and the passive dull mediocrity who are either too content or too scared to ever rock the boat that they’re sitting in.

So what course of action do you propose?

What I really don't understand is the purpose of saying things like: "Nothing is gonna change. No one cares and everyone is a frightened idiot anyway." I think any person who says such things joins the very group he is judging by doing that.

Just now, GreenDragon said:

So what course of action do you propose?

I honestly think we’re fucking doomed. I got disillusioned when I found out that someone in my own family (relative, lives in Moscow) is apparently actively looking for ways to immigrate to the US that he supposedly hates. I found out when I mentioned that I’m planning to move to Russian eventually, and he was like “what are you, stupid?”

Putin has a infinite amount of money and a infinite military. So nothing on earth can remove him from power.

Dang you consciousness. All my suffering is because of you. Actually you are responsible for all suffering in the entire universe, throughout all time.

@K Ghoul And both of my parents think that I'm fucking crazy and say "What's the point of protesting against one thief in favor of another?".

The only way we could be "doomed" is if Russia was literally nuked. So you either join the movement of history, however slow and difficult it is, or not. Choose wisely.

@Blackhawk Lol, are you joking? All he has is different kinds of police, and when they see how many are up against them, they will eventually stop helping our bunker resident. How his money is going to help him, what he is gonna do, buy an army? He wasted his stolen money on his stupid palace and vineyards.

Trust me, in a few years we are going to see Putin behind the bars. Watch and see. Although also many bad things may happen during the next few years due to the upcoming war.

Edited by GreenDragon

1 minute ago, GreenDragon said:

@Blackhawk Lol, are you joking? All he has is different kinds of police, and when they see how many are up against them, they will eventually stop helping our bunker resident. How his money is going to help him, what he is gonna do, buy an army? He wasted his stolen money on his stupid palace and vineyards.

Trust me, in a few years we are going to see Putin behind the bars. Watch and see. Although also many bad things may happen during the next few years due to the upcoming war.

Putin is in control over the military and everything.

Dang you consciousness. All my suffering is because of you. Actually you are responsible for all suffering in the entire universe, throughout all time.

@Leo Gura I wonder how Germany changed so quickly? Just 80 years ago they were run by a dictator that wanted to kill all Jews, and now it seems like a good ORANGE/green society. Can a country really change that much in just one lifetime?

"Wanting keeps me from the awareness I already have it. I already am it.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I wonder how Germany changed so quickly? Just 80 years ago they were run by a dictator that wanted to kill all Jews, and now it seems like a good ORANGE/green society. Can a country really change that much in just one lifetime?

Germany got the shit kicked out of them, received all the blame and shame for it, and was split in half for most of those years. Most Germans were fine 80 years ago and didn’t want to change. It took a World War and a Cold War. Now, for Russia to change, it needs most Russians to want that change. These little protests won’t do much. It’s a start, and it’s better than nothing.

@How to be wise It depends where you're looking at. Germany, especially eastern, still has lots of solid blue and reds from the soviet influence times.

The western past is pretty much orange, as far as the general population goes.

Germany has many higher conscious academic people as well as police leaders, which for sure helps keeping the country at a more greenish stage.

Plus many poets and writers of German history were high conscious, whose perspectives are analyzed in school and encouraged, for now.

Also many students go to the Netherlands occasionally for some psychedelics and love and such.

Not to forget it is close to Denmark.

Edited by neutralempty

1 hour ago, neutralempty said:

Also many students go to the Netherlands occasionally for some psychedelics and love and such.

I’m guessing you’re referring to legalized prostitution in Netherlands? Please do not bastardize the notion of love - they’re going there to fuck sex workers. This phenomenon - sex with a prostitute- is about as far away as you can get away from the idea of love.

4 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

With hopes that after graduation they come back to contribute to the prosperity and the improvement of their homeland? They must have a moral right to do so, don’t they...?

I don't.

There is no difference if I try to help a country that I was born in or some other one. 

We all ppl. 

53 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I’m guessing you’re referring to legalized prostitution in Netherlands? 

Prostitution is legal in Germany. 

Edited by Opo

3 minutes ago, Opo said:

Prostitution is legal in Germany. 

I know. Why Netherlands was mentioned as a place to go get “love” when Germans have had access to prostitution at home is not clear, but besides the point. I only wanted to address the issue of calling it love.

7 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I know. Why Netherlands was mentioned as a place to go get “love” when Germans have had access to prostitution at home is not clear, but besides the point. I only wanted to address the issue of calling it love.

Maybe when he said love he meant the love you feel on psychedelics or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Opo said:

Maybe when he said love he meant the love you feel on psychedelics or something like that. 

I think you’re right. Yeah, it makes sense like that. Thank you 😊