neutralempty

Navalny Unmasks Putin

193 posts in this topic

@Galyna Perhaps the language barrier. Also cultural barrier - Russians that I know in the US who were brought as young children and raised here are as good as Russians as I am German.

Just think, how could one guy dig so much evidence on his own? The whole team of a very powerful people stands behind tons of archives and data, people giving interviews, former employers and so on. Would be naive to think that a layer is so cool and powerful could outsmart the whole “system”!

Feel free to disagree. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Just now, Galyna said:

Just think, how could one guy dig so much evidence on his own? The whole team stands behind tons archives and data, people giving interviews, former employers and so on. Would be naive to think that a layer is so cool and powerful could outsmart the whole “system”!

Feel free to disagree. 

The biggest barrier people need to overcome is stop thinking that this is about people, their freedom, or rights. Everything in this world is either about money. Or women 😉

Yep, all about world’s geopolitics and big guys fighting for more power. 

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

People in power, opposition to Putin, of course, worked out the plan and Navalny is sorta like a puppet here to destabilize Putin's power. 

Far-fetched conspiracy theories IMO. I don't think I have seen anything that only could be leaked by someone very powerful in any of his Youtube investigations, he has a good team, and there is nothing supernatural in people giving him interviews. He is a very popular figure supported by many.

Putin is afraid of killing him just like Nemtsov because Navalny is way too popular, especially amongst young people, and we are seeing now that he was right to be afraid. The regime is going to crumble pretty soon. The whole Novichok thing was needed because it doesn't kill you immediately so that the death could be seen as a consequence of bad health.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Very important to have some doubt, as always.

It's also important to not purposefully look for hidden conspiracies when there is a simpler and more probable explanation. I really don't believe in any "rival Kremlin towers".

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Navalny is not a big figure.

Think again. Yes, Putin could've killed him early on, but Navalny was already a respected lawyer before he got into politics and Putin very well could have just underestimated the threat. Putin is not some evil genius (as many outside Russia think I suspect), which we can clearly see from the stupid actions of the government right now. The regime is bringing closer its own demise by inciting people against itself.

EDIT: and yeah, Navalny is a much bigger figure than Nemtsov. Nemtsov was just an old critic of Putin's regime with no real political potential, and Navalny is a young, ferocious leader who in a lot of people's minds will "set everything right" if he becomes president.

Edited by GreenDragon

7 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

The biggest barrier people need to overcome is stop thinking that this is about people, their freedom, or rights. Everything in this world is either about money. Or women 😉

Hmn, not exactly. That maybe true for the people around you. But don't come projecting this onto everyone now.

You could greatly benefit from changing social cirles.

8 hours ago, GreenDragon said:

Far-fetched conspiracy theories IMO. I don't think I have seen anything that only could be leaked by someone very powerful in any of his Youtube investigations, he has a good team, and there is nothing supernatural in people giving him interviews. He is a very popular figure supported by many.

Lol, dig more into his biography , but read in Russian ofc. 

9 hours ago, GreenDragon said:

he has a good team

It is exactly what I said that he had a "good team", no?

He is a very popular figure supported by many.

So what? So was Nemtsov, Khodarkovsky, and many others killed/ sentenced by Putin.

and we are seeing now that he was right to be afraid. The regime is going to crumble pretty soon.

I really really hope so, that Russia will follow our path. I was so happy to see how many people went to meetings. 

Btw, you guys have a lot of green entrepreneurs there like Rybakov, etc. Well, good luck, but I am a bit scared that Putin will suppress everything and people will be too apprehensive to do more strikes. Fingers are crossed. 

Given hundreds of years of abuse, even if Putin were overthrown, it would still take generations for Russia to heal.

I watched Lex' interview with a historian recently that talked about Russian history. Man, these people are rough.

It's not true that Russia is flourishing. Putin is consuming their future.

The true heresy is hearsay.

23 minutes ago, tsuki said:

It's not true that Russia is flourishing. Putin is consuming their future.

What do you mean by flourishing and why wouldnt that be true?

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

It is exactly what I said that he had a "good team", no?

12 hours ago, GreenDragon said:

I was talking about the Anti-Corruption Fund.

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

Lol, dig more into his biography , but read in Russian ofc. 

Not really in the mood to dedicate the time to do that, but would appreciate an insight if you would.

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

So what? So was Nemtsov, Khodarkovsky, and many others killed/ sentenced by Putin.

12 hours ago, GreenDragon said:

Still actually bigger than them. Again, they don't have the political potential Navalny has.

5 hours ago, neutralempty said:

But don't come projecting this onto everyone now.

Agree. If I went into politics, I would do it to help the country. Period. And I don't think I'm alone this way.