DK1873

Unique ways of attracting coaching clients?

5 posts in this topic

I am in a hurry, so I don't have the time to give a lot of details right now, but basically, I am searching for unique ways to present myself on social media or maybe avoid social media as a whole. I want to attract clients that are tired of their own bullshit and want to actually do something about their life. 

I will respond to any and every question in this thread. 

Looking forward to your take on this!

6 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

What's the hurry?

I had to go out and wanted to post this so I can check out the responses when I got back

Bring in some more details. What can you offer that is unique? 

On 1/20/2021 at 6:29 AM, DK1873 said:

I want to attract clients that are tired of their own bullshit and want to actually do something about their life. 

Part of your strategy might be to get them to realize what is "bullshit." Most people don't think their lives are bullshit, or they wouldn't be doing the stuff that they are doing.

Not really the direct answer, but this thread has a good amount of stuff on it for you to read. 

58 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Bring in some more details. What can you offer that is unique? 

Part of your strategy might be to get them to realize what is "bullshit." Most people don't think their lives are bullshit, or they wouldn't be doing the stuff that they are doing.

Not really the direct answer, but this thread has a good amount of stuff on it for you to read. 

Thanks a bunch! I like your idea. I don't like to target people that are unaware that their life is bullshit, it is much harder to convert them than people that are already aware of it, and are just searching for some help with fixing things up. I will check out the thread for sure.