How to be wise

Reverse racism

64 posts in this topic

The thing that never ceases to amaze me though @Fredodoow is how relative ones interpretation proves to be! And how influenced and biased it remains even when one claims to be so open minded and conscious and self aware...

I'm not seeing too many concessions from the progressive people on this forum regarding their own bias and how that may or may not be blinding them or at least distorting other perspectives... Especially in the pollitical domain...

It seems that often their view of themselves as open minded, highly conscious and self aware beings obscures greatly any closed minded low conscious pockets residing therein...

But of course Akira would say that because he's a low conscious stage orange gaslighter who merely projects his shadow onto us more evolved beings. Let him know this, report him, disregard him and keep on keeping on with the good word...

For your last thread Fredodoow I see one who is pointing towards something he is seeing but is open to how that seeing may be flawed or compromised and is at least making that known to those who do not see what he sees. Shouldn't those who are "more evolved" than you be doing more of this? Many do not seem to practice what they preach

Edited by Akira

@Akira

4 hours ago, Akira said:

The thing that never ceases to amaze me though @Fredodoow is how relative ones interpretation proves to be! And how influenced and biased it remains even when one claims to be so open minded and conscious and self aware...

I'm not seeing too many concessions from the progressive people on this forum regarding their own bias and how that may or may not be blinding them or at least distorting other perspectives... Especially in the pollitical domain...

It seems that often their view of themselves as open minded, highly conscious and self aware beings obscures greatly any closed minded low conscious pockets residing therein...

But of course Akira would say that because he's a low conscious stage orange gaslighter who merely projects his shadow onto us more evolved beings. Let him know this, report him, disregard him and keep on keeping on with the good word...

For your last thread Fredodoow I see one who is pointing towards something he is seeing but is open to how that seeing may be flawed or compromised and is at least making that known to those who do not see what he sees. Shouldn't those who are "more evolved" than you be doing more of this? Many do not seem to practice what they preach

Just because one's perspective is relative, does not mean that the attachments that their mind makes and maintains from within that perspective is not suffering-free. The main issue about discussions like this is that we only have what we're typing in boxes to each other to determine what kind of person or worldview we're dealing with in frame of the topic we're discussing, and that leaves out 80% of all information that could be helpful in determining who we're dealing with. From this limited window, we can't say that because you're perspective is relative, it doesn't hurt, and come to this conclusion from a limited window, because living inside a perspective is equivalent to living in real life, and living outside a person's perspective mostly excludes you the full life experience from inside those perspectives dealing with discriminations.

My main point is that, regardless of your race, racism does cut, and does cut in more ways than racism = white to non-white. Racism also equals non - whites being racist to other races and whites.

Also, racism is a sub-category of discrimination, which is not limited to racial descrimination. You can religious, political, gender, age, and so on.

In practice, anyone complaining about reverse racism directed at whites is almost certainly harboring implicitly racist attitudes and beliefs, or at the very least using it as a smokescreen to push for an ethnocentric worldview.

Some things are ridiculous enough that it's okay to dismiss them out of hand...

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Somehow I doubt anything good will come of this discussion now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.