Wisebaxter

Past Life Regressions on Psychedelics

7 posts in this topic

I listened to this album whilst tripping and visiting the site of a Viking coastal invasion and I had something of a past-life regress. As I was lashed with wind and rain I became some desperate nord trying to find safety for his family at all costs. I had some incredible insights into the nature of survival whilst steeped so deeply in stage red/purple. Has anyone else had a regress on acid? I've had similar stuff before with native Americans. There are these deep primal urges coupled with intense emotion. I also had the insight that God revels in the beauty of it's own brutality, the brutality of survival, at all costs. In this way war can be loved, from a stage red perspective.  As cold, hungry and desperate as I was, I was experiencing it all from Gods perspective, through a lens of unconditional love, revelling in my beauty. I also realised that all of this happened so love could ultimately evolve itself, which includes me integrating these spiral stages. I'm guessing that psychedelics must be a channel into our ancestors or our collective consciousness?

Edited by Wisebaxter

Since existence is infinite, and you are IT, it is probably a past life, or just imagination,  but imagination is reality lol ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Or perhaps you were simply having a viking themed trip because you were listening to viking themed music?

If I take shrooms and listen to The Legend of Zelda music, it wont mean I was Link in a past life if my imagination takes me to hyrule.

I happen to like Danheim so good for you thats some good shit.

@Mafortu Yeah, you're probably right there. But a past life regression sounds so much cooler! :D I was Ragnar freakin Lodbrok! lol. Na I was just tripping balls listening to viking music. It was mad though, I really felt like I'd tapped into their psyche and emotions. The wind and rain probably sent me deeper into it. Or maybe as @Adamq8 said, reality is just imagination, so if a viking imagined this happening at one point, through his experience, and reality is infinite and timeless, surely one could re-experience it to some degree. Then the question becomes, are past life regressions a thing at all and how do you really know when you're having one? At the time I postulated that my location had something to do with it, like the memories were infused with the land. I probably watch too many movies. Regarding your computer game analogy though, Link has never been alive as an actual entity (or at least experienced himself as such). Maybe you could tap into the collective consciousness's experience of him though.. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

You can experience a past life of your own as well as somebody else's or a future life for that matter, as it happened to somebody during the time of Ramana Maharishi. But, also you can live the entire life of a imaginary character in a novel or a video game or any other type as well, as if it was real. You won't be able to tell the difference between that and this when you experience it.

Infact you do experience this regularly during sleep, in the form of a dream. didn't that Robot you saw in that movie chase you in your dream? Didn't it scare the shit out of you when you experienced it in your dream? Do you think that fear and emotion you experienced is not real?

All of this is possible, for consciousness is not limited by anything.

Read the story of king Lavana in Yoga Vasishta to understand this: https://estudantedavedanta.net/The-Supreme-Yoga-Swami-Venkatesananda.pdf

Edited by PopoyeSailor

As for godness being both brutal and loving. Yes, it is called Leela(Play / Pastime) in Vedic terminology.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

@PopoyeSailor That's fascinating stuff. Thanks for the book link, I had a little read and it looks great, I'll definitely keep going. Yeah that's a really good point you made about dreams which I hadn't considered here. It's like reality has different layers or infinite parallel dimensions where things can manifest. I've heard the word 'timelines' used as well. I think we can jump between them and do so more than we think. We could be walking down the road, feel a bit oppressed and just own it as ours as an ego whereas it could be being empathed from the collective consciousness. But I'm a sucker for concepts, clearly :) 

Edited by Wisebaxter