StateOfMind

Tell us about your first awakening, and how it happened?

4 posts in this topic

Tell us about your first awakening, and how it happened?

EDIT: And was it with or without psychedelics?

Edited by StateOfMind

Dear @StateOfMind, 

I already shared my experience in my answer to your reincarnation inquiry. 
My awakening occurred without the assistance of psychedelics, it happened on its own and quite unexpectedly tbh. I was just sitting on my bed and it just hit my heart with what I thought at the time was the love of Jesus Christ (I come from a Christian background).

Upon awakening I had 3 main insights;  

- I actually know everything I should do & I’ve only been pretending not to know

- Everything is perfect & everything is ❤️

- I am ready to die right now because I’m no longer attached to appearances ?‍♂️ 

Reincarnation didn’t even come up after the 3rd insight, as it really didn’t matter.. I felt just ready to die and bathe in love...  (btw, at the time I didn’t know about Leo or Actualized.org - let alone non duality). 

Now when recontextualizing with what I know after a year and a half of studying, I’d say that when we’re in a state of pure presence, the question won’t even arise. Once awake, you’ll know you were never born, rendering reincarnation obsolete...
Just standing knowingly as awareness❤️

Namaste ?? , any question is welcomed!

7 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

Dear @StateOfMind, 

I already shared my experience in my answer to your reincarnation inquiry. 
My awakening occurred without the assistance of psychedelics, it happened on its own and quite unexpectedly tbh. I was just sitting on my bed and it just hit my heart with what I thought at the time was the love of Jesus Christ (I come from a Christian background).

Upon awakening I had 3 main insights;  

- I actually know everything I should do & I’ve only been pretending not to know

- Everything is perfect & everything is ❤️

- I am ready to die right now because I’m no longer attached to appearances ?‍♂️ 

Reincarnation didn’t even come up after the 3rd insight, as it really didn’t matter.. I felt just ready to die and bathe in love...  (btw, at the time I didn’t know about Leo or Actualized.org - let alone non duality). 

Now when recontextualizing with what I know after a year and a half of studying, I’d say that when we’re in a state of pure presence, the question won’t even arise. Once awake, you’ll know you were never born, rendering reincarnation obsolete...
Just standing knowingly as awareness❤️

Namaste ?? , any question is welcomed!

i ❤️ you replay

1 hour ago, StateOfMind said:

i ❤️ you replay